Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilLnC

I would really Like to know the Difference in these two sites..

adsense vs bidvertiser

:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

40 comments
bidvertiser doesn't deserve to be next to Adsense. Adsense is the best Paid Per Click network period. Bidvertiser is just a retarded ad network which just sucks.

adsense if you are not using warez if you are then you will get ur adsense account blocked sun ;) fr warez smowtion is better then bidvertiser ;) and if your vistors is mostly from USA,UK and canada then chitika is better for u;)

bidvertiser doesn't deserve to be next to Adsense. Adsense is the best Paid Per Click network period. Bidvertiser is just a retarded ad network which just sucks.

i dont know why u hate bidvertiser so much, this is my eanring from bidvertiser

but yeah adsense still no 1 :sun:

i dont know why u hate bidvertiser so much, this is my eanring from bidvertiser

but yeah adsense still no 1 :sun:

Ok those are your earnings but I bet with the traffic you gained that amount I bet I could of made triple that amount with a better Advertiser. That was my point.

Its like saying with 1K users a day I make 20$ with bidvertiser and 70$ with adsense.

but good to see you are doing good with them.

I prefer CPM over CPC anyways.

Ok those are your earnings but I bet with the traffic you gained that amount I bet I could of made triple that amount with a better Advertiser. That was my point.

Its like saying with 1K users a day I make 20$ with bidvertiser and 70$ with adsense.

thats why i say adsense still no 1 <3
but my max earning from adsense around $30 per day

hey how dose CPM works ???

hey how dose CPM works ???

In my opinion CPM is better, Well I guess it depends on the niche.(CPM is better for sites which generated a lot of page views/page loads)

but with CPM you get paid per views instead of clicks so even if users dont click on your ads you still earn from it by displaying it. I have a CPM thread here:

http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/36250-top-ad-affiliate-networks.html

What is CPM?
When it comes to CPM most people think they get payed by every 1,000 visitors but is actually by 1,000 pageviews, theres a HUGE difference!
CPM stands for Cost per Mile which is Cost Per Thousand views (VIEWS not Visitors)
For example one day you might have 500 visitors to your site, lets say all those 500 visitors viewed 3 pages and in each page you have a total of 2 banner ads so that means:
500 x 3 = 1500 x 2 = 3,000
That means 500 visitors gave your 3,000 pageviews, so depending how much the CPM network you are using pays per 1,000 impressions then thats how much you make.
For example lets say the CPM network you are using pays 0.40cents per 1,000 pageviews that means with 3,000 pageviews you made like $1.20

Of course there are networks that pay even 3$ or even more per 1,000 imps, but if your sites are mainly warez then you will probably not get into any of those really HIGH paying networks!
I had a site which used to get around 2-3K visitors a day, but that site generated around 10K daily pageviews/pageloads in which made me around 1,000$/month with the CPM network I used. So if my visitors count were higher im pretty sure I could of made a whole lot more.

In my opinion CPM is better, Well I guess it depends on the niche.(CPM is better for sites which generated a lot of page views/page loads)

but with CPM you get paid per views instead of clicks so even if users dont click on your ads you still earn from it by displaying it. I have a CPM thread here:

http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/36250-top-ad-affiliate-networks.html

I had a site which used to get around 2-3K visitors a day, but that site generated around 10K daily pageviews/pageloads in which made me around 1,000$/month with the CPM network I used. So if my visitors count were higher im pretty sure I could of made a whole lot more.

so which ad cpm network u use mate?

@ bxflow Dude U rocks lol.. well 2 days ago i have stared this site.. allskip.com.. and till now i have got 312 pageloads.. i guess CPM would be better for my site if im not wrong.. and is there any option inadsence to choose CPM or CPC ??? ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back