Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra

Hello friends..
I would like help to build my site. It is a webmaster / admin. forum or just for anyone really.
Please take a look here:
http://wcove.net

I have plenty to do on the site but I need some people to share their knowledge..or what they wish to sell or something. I would like most of all to have this site as a source for people that they can enjoy. It is a baby right now all it needs are people to open a discussion or something.

Thanks for reading...

6 comments
I would suggest you to use another domain and skin. Its not so professional, if you want to open a new one let me know i'll help you.

I will find another skin.. but the domain name instead of wcove.. I will rename it webmaster cove which is the name of the site. That is not a problem .. Thanks Justice.

Thank you bmoeller.. That was the idea. Well it is the content that counts anyhow and I am configuring a new skin or two.. so that should help :LOL
I was not after anything but someone that would like to contribute.. not critique the site. It is not even open yet LOL.

Domain isn't bad. Short, easy to remember, but I can see why he mentioned to change because 'Nobody knows what it is'. What does the 'W' stand for? In this case 'Webmaster', but nobody knows that.

I've been working on my forum and I'm still trying to get all the kinks out.

I changed the skin and the site name . Have a look for whatever difference that will make but I have to agree it looks better with the full name on the board. Thank you.
I could still use assistance .. or maybe someone knows where I can get some valid tutorials for the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back