ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone delete my long post :'( XD
so i explain it in just 2 line:

Zooupload

no one force you to open a Filehost that pay for download, expecially if you don't have enough money.

Uploader

No one force you to use this host, so if you want, do it on your own risk

No long post this time, no potato :P

My last post (which was deleted by Mod or admin) was ironic (oder zumindest in deutsch) because i'm also didn't understand anything from the 2 large post which was written the page before.

And I'm also interested if this Host a "following" Host of another Host which cheated his Uploaders.

So nothing against Italy and ofcourse i think EVERYBODY should write in english here.

(Off-Topic: German isn't as hard to learn as Russian, believe me. And also
Italy-Germany 1-4)

anybody got payment ?

:P

animal.png

Any more posts in this thread in anything but English will be met with infractions or bans!

If you do not like this host terms or believe he is/was another host that ran away without paying delete your files and find another host.

The host has changed his terms stop asking when payments will be made.

If you read the thread you will know when he claims he will make the next payments.

I would use extreme caution in relying on the next pay date being the 15th of next month though.

You have promised that the payment will be completed within 24 to 48 hours. However I still don’t get it after waiting for whole week!!!!

I really want to keeping working at your filehost, so, PLEASE COMPLETE PAYMENT NOW!

2012-06-21
PENDING

con questo concludo dicendo che chiunque è contro ZooUpload lasci per sempre questo theard e nn risponda mai più a nessun post e lasci anche il sito!...nessuno vi obbliga ad utilizzarlo...

too easy, you think you're so .... you can never work well because you do not work .... you fool people and get away ... and everyone must know that person you are .... that is a thief with me xfileshare oh did you do then premium chiuso.Dalle my parts you should know how well you say fool me once, fool me no more 'this campaign must know all that you are a crook

You have promised that the payment will be completed within 24 to 48 hours. However I still don’t get it after waiting for whole week!!!!

I really want to keeping working at your filehost, so, PLEASE COMPLETE PAYMENT NOW!

2012-06-21
PENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back