ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are a good file host!
But please do not delete too many files or Check file is not really "Copyright Infringement" !

I uploaded six files you deleted three files....However, these files are first uploaded to the internal

You can not have the stats page? is very useful! Report a page

You also have dedicated ovh .. ovh know that does not accept shared? why xfileshare closed! ;) Had dedicated ovh

Last edited:
Dear zoo,

Please answer this question. If yes, you will loose many uploaders.

Hey Zoo,

Why deleted some files from my account ( Including the earnings) ????The reason:Copyright Violation! He-he ,thats funny,because those files never shared on internet.Those files was the test files,I just sent my friends to test Your site.Hm...interesting behavior ;)
The other files which are shared on the net is still alive! :))

Please,explain to me this!
My account: szk2010

PS:And what about the download speed?It is still NOT 100k for free users. :facepalm:

Last edited:
WTF with the velocity
35kb/s is a very slow please change
e511c3a3dfbe4b048af5a71.png

HI, Zooupload the whole FILE Host is good!

However, the button "report abuse" is used maliciously. You must understand that there are a lot of competitors. They press “report abuse ” for revenge when they think the file is competitive. Many of my files are treated like that, WHICH I AM SURE MY FILES ARE NOT "COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT".

7406931102_fe59402409.jpg

My files, which you have deleted, are never ever deleted in other file host. The way they press "report abuse" is a serious problem. Please fix it ASAP. Thanks.

What a quality service!! ;) Communication is almost zero.

- no respond about the free download speed (not 100k )
- no respond about the payout limit ( 50 USD is very high )
- no respond about the " reports " or " Stats " section ( very important to uploaders )
- no respond about why deleted the users files,which are not Copyrighted files ( like other users and like mine)
- no respond about the deleted Earnings :facepalm:
- no respond via email from support@zooupload.com ( Why wrote that this email,if don't answer ? )
- no respond about alertpay ( not necessary to me,but maybe important to other users )

Please Zoo,answer these question and problems!
You should be more communicative to users.You were online today,and you said nothing about these things.

The communication is very important to Your users,belive me! ;)

1. speed may be slower when there are too many users connect
2. our policy is $ 50 payout (No change for now)
3. our developer are working on this
4. we are forced to delete files that are reported to us as "Copyright Infringement"
5. are deleted only the profits of the files reported
6. we have many requests a day, we respond to all emails, even if sometimes it takes more time
7.Soon as possible, we'll implement this system of payment

Please be patient, we have a lot of work, our staff tries to satisfy the requests of all our users.

1. speed may be slower when there are too many users connect

Funny answer.

2. our policy is $ 50 payout (No change for now)

Best answer, for sure you are 2nd Holderfile

3. our developer are working on this

Nice answer if its true

4. we are forced to delete files that are reported to us as "Copyright Infringement"

Hahaha, I'm sure you never check if it is really Copyright infringment or only another Uploader which reported a File. But ofcourse it's your money if you delete files.

5. are deleted only the profits of the files reported

Next really good answer, whats about the you earn with premiumsales from such files??? Spent it for african childs or rainwood?

6. we have many requests a day, we respond to all emails, even if sometimes it takes more time

Thats nice.

7.Soon as possible, we'll implement this system of payment

Yeah, i'm waiting of Paypal freeze your Account and than the same like all other new Hosts.

At the beginning i thought you are trustworthy, but all your answers have the smell of "We are only alive 2-3 months.

Regards

Hello guyz,
anyone getting earning count issue?
my earning count 0.005$ per download.

see below image

image.png

after one download

image.png

my earning count 0.005$ per download. as they give 10$ per 1000 download then how can be my earning in 0.004$ it should be in 0.04$ or 0.05$ (2 digit) not in 3 digit.
i sent PM to zooupload. he reply we will check as soon as possible but still counting is same and also sent message to support also but no reply. i am loosing my money from last two days but no solution...

anyone else who have same issue or earning in 3 digit.

also i have 3 referrals but they are not earning anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back