ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to wj

1# do u accept payment to unverified payza account?
13392532871.jpg

2# is still the min payment 50$?
3# you count complete downloads only or all downloads?
4# how many counts of download u count for one IP every 24 hours? for example one ip user download a file in .rar format of total size 10GB ( a game ) at 20 parts each part 500 MB , so that free user when downloaded the 20 parts what will be counted of them ( for same ip )
5# will be the payment automatic ? ( as in adfly site the payment is auto )
6#"Traffic available today:5000 Mb" << this is for reg user ,what will it be for a free user ?
7#when will the files be deleted from server ? how many days
8#can i use the money i earned to upgrade to premium ? ( use points collected to upgrade ) or shall i pay from external source
9#what is the earning % of referrals ?
10#what is the earning % of rebill ?

please no need to retype each Q b4 answering just put the number and final answer like that
1# answer of Q 1 here
thanks

Last edited:
#is still the min payment 50$?
Yes

# you count complete downloads only or all ?
Complete Downloads

# how many counts of download u count for one IP every 24 hours? for example one ip user download a file in rar format of total size 10GB ( a game ) at 20 parts each part 500 MB , so that free user when downloaded the 20 parts what will be counted of them ( for same ip )
All downloads are counted

# will be the payment automatic ? ( as in adfly site the payment is auto )
We pay every weekend (manually)

#"Traffic available today:5000 Mb" << this is for reg user ,what will it be for a free user ?
3072 MB

#when will the files be deleted from server ? how many days
  • Anonymous: 30 days after last DL
  • Premium: Never

#can i use the money i earned to upgrgade to premium ? ( use points collected to upgrade ) or shall i pay from external source
Yes, you can use money that you have earned to upgrgade to premium.

#what is the earning of referrals ?
50%

welcome to wj

1# do u accept payment to unverified payza account?
13392532871.jpg

2# is still the min payment 50$?
3# you count complete downloads only or all downloads?
4# how many counts of download u count for one IP every 24 hours? for example one ip user download a file in .rar format of total size 10GB ( a game ) at 20 parts each part 500 MB , so that free user when downloaded the 20 parts what will be counted of them ( for same ip )
5# will be the payment automatic ? ( as in adfly site the payment is auto )
6#"Traffic available today:5000 Mb" << this is for reg user ,what will it be for a free user ?
7#when will the files be deleted from server ? how many days
8#can i use the money i earned to upgrade to premium ? ( use points collected to upgrade ) or shall i pay from external source
9#what is the earning of referrals % ?

please no need to retype each Q b4 answering just put the number and final answer like that
1# answer of Q 1 here
thanks

We are working on this...

remote upload still not working..pls reply admin

please at least make remote upload to 10 url. are u allow pararrel download or 1 of the time only?

Last edited:
remote upload working fine to me

i discovered something
remote upload speed increase by time ( excellent for both file sizes "small and big" )

small size file remote upload
13392549931.jpg

big size file remote upload
13392555941.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back