Status
Not open for further replies.

zainbintariq

hello everyone i am using zoom uploader regisdtered version its uploading my 1 file 5 time in my fileserver account
WTF is anybody know that problem

6 comments
yes, I've experienced such a problem, z00m says upload failed whereas the file actually uploaded. anyway... it's better to post in their forum... you can get better help there.

This happened to me, according its FAQ is problem with AV, but i have this problem even without using AV, maybe is a bug in the Zoom in getting the links.

Problem is with FS site, that doesn't load page with download link sometimes. Because of that error, uploader is unable to grab download link, and repeats procedure until it gets download link.
That is why I am screaming on FS to make an API, so this issue will be solved once and for all.

Well if the file is uploaded 100% and then again if it shows failed in red color then better check your account because the file is already uploaded. If you think the file has failed and keep on clicking re-upload then obviously it will upload as many times you click re-upload :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back