Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you are so funny. What is wrong with you? If you don't like my rules, don't use my program.
You are not forced to use my program at all. You can create your own if you are so clever.

Stop crying here. Stop talking about forcing anyone. I am NOT behind you with a gun aiming at your head.

Do you cry about law and that you have to pay taxes in your country?
No, you have to pay taxes because it is a law. You can't say to your president that you don't want
to pay it. You can go to live to Mars if you don't like paying taxes.

I can always make some deal with anyone who asks.

2 JGM:
You are completely mistaken. I did not force anyone to use my ref link. Nobody has to use my program.
I am NOT stupid. I will not work hard to make others happy and live only from "good will".

I totally agree with JGM.

Why are you charging us for the bandwidth we consume on our own servers? You are just a cashwhore.

The idea of computing our bandwidth usage is like spying on us. And because of this I am never comfortable saving any of my premium accounts' details in your program.

I am not a fan of zoom uploader anyway. Filezilla is the best!

that muthafcuker smooking shit all the time when he saw someone uploading too much that means he is earning a stupid logic whatever though you upload more when u got response so yeah... so when he saw someone uploading too much he start asking give me few bucks u r earning so where the F is my share if you did not donate i will terminate the key... so plz donate so i can feed my shity ego... thank you.

Filezilla all the way baby....

after reading all his replies here i know for sure he is most shittiest thing ever run on earth even GOD dont give a F about him anymore... fucking cashwhore..

Last edited:
Zoom, I paid for your program for registered version (2 years, if I remember $10 USD). Thanks very much. I just came from your forum and if I read it right. Free non-registered users limited to upload 10GB's. My question, I don't see you mention on your forum if FULL Registered (key) users have any upload limits? I would like to hear from you officially what you have in place for registered users. Secondly, I don't think if in the future (or now) that it makes any uploader happy that you wish to make money from their file host servers. Me for example, I use 3 "free" file hosts and don't make any sizable amount of profits. I upload for the free users, not for money. In my case, it does not make sense for me to have limitations on uploads for you to profit when I don't :) Many of us pay for our bandwidth. Home line, VPN, etc. Those that upload for money need to pay their server bills. Me, I use my home connection. What I would like to see if you charge for your product only. Keep the bandwidth out of the equation. How is the bandwidth affection the actual physical product zoom uploader? Word will get around negatively that you are forcing users to pay extra for bandwidth. What percent of sales have you accounted for that you would lose from potential registered users? In the long run, this with hurt you. Please charge for your product you sell, not on the usage. If I lose my registered status and things change for the worst, no way I will continue to use your product. You have a great product, sell your product, and not on its usage. Thanks, and look forward to your response.

I did not force anyone to use my ref link.

This is an outright lie.

People who wanted to use Hotfile had to create a new account at Hotfile using your referral link otherwise they could not use Hotfile with account support. That is a forced condition of using your software.

JGM.

I used to use Zoom uploader in the past, but now with all this new bandwidth restriction bullcrap, I can't think of any reason for me to continue using your program. Quick question; why did you let greed take over you?

From now on, I'll be using FileZilla for my uploads!

Last edited:
2 JGM
1) is it your program that you can say what I can and what I can't? No
2) any user can pay a fee and then is able to upload to his account (without using ref link)
3) why do you use "force" everytime? Do you understand what the word means? Anyone can decide if he wants to use my program or not!

I'll give you an example because it seems you are a little simpleminded:
When you download any file from any file hosting company, they limit download speed.
Does it mean that they force you to buy premium account? Do you cry that they force you to buy it?
Do you write them emails that you don't want to pay that much?
No, you don't have to buy it if you don't like it.

Or if you want to buy anything anywhere, is it forcing?

You eat every day. When they increase prices of this food, do they force you to buy it?
No, you can make the bread at home.

Please, stop writing nonsense

2 JGM
1) is it your program that you can say what I can and what I can't? No
2) any user can pay a fee and then is able to upload to his account (without using ref link)
3) why do you use "force" everytime? Do you understand what the word means? Anyone can decide if he wants to use my program or not!

I'll give you an example because it seems you are a little simpleminded:
When you download any file from any file hosting company, they limit download speed.
Does it mean that they force you to buy premium account? Do you cry that they force you to buy it?
Do you write them emails that you don't want to pay that much?
No, you don't have to buy it if you don't like it.

Or if you want to buy anything anywhere, is it forcing?

You eat every day. When they increase prices of this food, do they force you to buy it?
No, you can make the bread at home.

Please, stop writing nonsense

I have Only one thing to say about your comment.. are you selling anything.. ? ans is no.

rest of the comment i leave it to JGM...

lol most of uploader just like to get free or thinks over paying. if you think zoom charging more why not looking alternative instead of whining? it's his app, he can do anything he want to do with his work. if i am not wrong i am sure lot of rdp provider giving free zoom license key (one key sharing with all user), even they mentioning giving free zoom license key to use on their sales thread. why not open thread about that?

Last edited:
JGM is right...
cause now he force to use ul.to/rapidgator/ keep2share....account

all is blocked completely....may all uploaders use filezilla soon....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back