Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL people are even using wordpress to make huge amounts of money. Lot of warez sites are based on Wordpress.
Does wordpress ask for monthly donations? The answer is NO!
Zoom's replies clearly indicate his insatiable avarice.

Neembuuuploader is not a bad alternative since it supports the two top hosts Uploaded and Rapidgator.
Most of the filehosts now support FTP. You can use filezilla to upload your data to those filehosts.
I downloaded and tested Neembuuuploader. Its not that bad although it lacks some features. If uploaders show some interest in the software may be the developer might take an initiative to improve the software further.

Last edited:
Didn't see anyone mention it in the thread so far - it's free and has 55 file hosts

https://code.google.com/p/plowshare/

I used to use zoom uploader till this silly bandwidth thing started, there's absolutely no way I'm going to pay some guy based on my uploading bandwidth. If he sold the app with a licence I'd consider it depending on the cost, but having to pay what amounts to a subscription - but with no set terms - is not acceptable.

In before cracking? I also bought the app way back, but if they're gonna start limiting things, it'll probably get cracked like most softwares.

Indeed.. All bigger softwares get cracked when masses use it .. probably some insane guy will stand for this kind of money hunger developers.

perhaps it would be better if they made it for monthly basis

like 2usd per month per key .. with unlimited usage but with strict for 1 ip ..

Last edited:
No idea what he was making from donations and affiliate sales before he got greedy, but its 1000% more than he's gonna make once it gets cracked, and only his own greed to blame.

I have never had problem with zoom ,
You can negotiate with them, becoming their file host affiliate (wont hurt your income) , promote their program at your website, donate to them, etc.

I do believe in intellectual rights that pays off

good softwear but poor and greedy owner.I dont like much use this softwear.By the way I donate one time
but I not able for upload on any good host...guys throw this softwear

such terrible cost @@a
Like my case, I just upload "box" and the size of every box is more than 100 even 200gb,if zoom ask me money I think I will go bankrupt

people if know how to write the python script, you may be interested in the easyscript
I use it to upload files to mega and assign files to multi accounts(if the files more than 50gb), of course the script and library are not public.

But, the software - easyscript is not very stable on rdp, so the author may release the new software in the future...
The software - easyscript and 冏rz are designed by Taiwanese, so the word of the ui is Traditional Chinese, but it can work fine in English windows system

Didn't see anyone mention it in the thread so far - it's free and has 55 file hosts

https://code.google.com/p/plowshare/

I used to use zoom uploader till this silly bandwidth thing started, there's absolutely no way I'm going to pay some guy based on my uploading bandwidth. If he sold the app with a licence I'd consider it depending on the cost, but having to pay what amounts to a subscription - but with no set terms - is not acceptable.

PlowShare is fucking amazing, but they only have integration with about 50 file hosts, and many of these are only for anonymous uploads :( So for the file hosts that it is integrated with its a total fucking win but they are pretty slow for expanding, for instance my request for a module has been in their queue for 9 months without activity. I think the maintainers of the project have bigger fish to fry and only maintain updates when people "donate" to the project.

Back when I was still being scammed by RapidShaver I was uploading thousands of files to them on a daily basis using plowshare, I also would parse and format the output of plowshare with RegEx to format it into [BBCode] that I could copy/paste directly from my Terminal Shell into my DDL Site :)

I'm currently writing some Linux bash scripts of my own and I am posting the code here on wjunction so if you wanna search through my posts you'll see my scripts for uploading to LuckyShare and my two scripts for generating video contact sheets and uploading them into imgChili. I'll have a few more scripts posted shortly too :)

i had inserted correct username and pass in Hosts account settings but it is marked as black not green...
and even cant't upload in
Rapidgator.net
uploaded.net
oteupload.com

Why you say that I force anyone?

Do I have a gun aiming at your head? Do I threathen anyone? Am I a Jedi (Darth Vader)?

You have basically just made everybodies point in this whole arguement...

Darth Vader isn't a Jedi, he is a Sith Lord who are obsessed about the themselves and care little to nothing about others except for themselves and their own power. A Jedi on the other hand cares little for power and uses the the Force for knowledge and defense of others.

TL;DR

What you are doing is the same as being a Sith Lord, this stupid restriction crap is the latest in the long list of other crap you have pulled over the years like forcing people to use your ref link if people want Hotfile support. Expect your app to be cracked in the not so distant future if you carry on with this fool hardy course (no that is not a threat, I have no idea about hacking/cracking but plenty of others do!).

JGM.

I agree with JGM

Zoom you should stop this stupid restriction.. it is not possible for some of us to create new account... though we do like to help you but sometime its not possible not to use our old account containing all of our work and using new account in order to use your tool...

Please stop forcing people-->which you are doing. Add as an option, so that when a new user uses it.. He can singup using ur ref...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back