Status
Not open for further replies.
You have nothing to worry about from my side, I don't even upload. You might want to warn Hyperz instead, seems like he's on his way to cracking it, or just having fun.

It's common sense tho, even bigger software companies get their apps cracked. This is just a guess from your posts, but you seem to be just one guy behind zoom.

Why I can't warn you? Warning is a message to protect your safety. I wanted to make sure that you are safe as any illegal version might be dangerous ... That was my good faith.

buddy you are just about to tie a bell on the tigers neck. We are uploaders. If your tool got cracked, we will flood it to the thousands of warez sites. Your business will end on the same day.

Hi.

I donated this Guy on past (because i was forced :D i wanted to use Rapidgator and it needs donation [ donation and force !?!?!? ]) but i respect him, because really he do Good Job and He support it to much, so my small donation was nothing on his job.

But when:

1. i saw he searching for free designer on his site to create a logo for him (why you don't pay? i don't have money but i spend near 60$ for my new site, but you 0 for your Program!?) and

2. he also forced people to sign up from his ref link on hotfile to upload on hot file

3. i heard on here that he put some codes to give uploaders sell's on hosts (otherwise you, i believe God, so i can't confirm it myself)

{ There are better ways to earn money from your work. This ways are not GooD ! }

So I leave this program, Because i Getting to know FTP and with FileZilla , i have all of the futures and I'm Happy with it.

Sorry for my weak English.

Regards.

Why I can't warn you? Warning is a message to protect your safety. I wanted to make sure that you are safe as any illegal version might be dangerous ... That was my good faith.

LOL! as if your software is used to upload "LEGAL" content to filelockers. Kindly explain how a cracked version of your software can be considered "ILLEGAL". You dont own any copyright. Since your shady business policies have pissed users off now man up to face the consequences.

donation and force !?!?!?
Why you say that I force anyone?

Do I have a gun aiming at your head? Do I threathen anyone? Am I a Jedi (Darth Vader)?
You don't have to use my program if you don't like my conditions.

LOL! as if your software is used to upload "LEGAL" content to filelockers. Kindly explain how a cracked version of your software can be considered "ILLEGAL". You dont own any copyright. Since your shady business policies have pissed users off now man up to face the consequences.

I do own copyright of this program. You talk nonsense.

Last edited:
Why you say that I force anyone?

Do I have a gun aiming at your head? Do I threathen anyone? Am I a Jedi (Darth Vader)?
You don't have to use my program if you don't like my conditions.

I do own copyright of this program. You talk nonsense.

Even if you do Crackers dont give a shit about it.
Cheers!
Looking forward to a Cracked Version.

I feel sorry about you, have fun ;)

See this is what I don't understand. This is clearly a bad situation for you, and instead of trying to resolve it you keep throwing gasoline on the fire. I'm personally not in the business of cracking people's stuff and releasing it publicly. It happened once a few years back and I still regret it. As a fellow developer I know the kind of work that can go into developing an application and supporting it. However, what you're doing now makes a crack feel like a good deed and the right thing to do. Man up and resolve the issues because right now you're close to throwing it all away.

What should I resolve?

People who want to use cracked version will use it and it does not depend on what I say.
People who like my program will contact me personally and will happily use it.

This topic is complete flame. People who write here are "angry kids". They don't want to find a solution,
they want to fight.
You see. I have not a problem. They can use FileZilla. No, they want use my app and I am glad.
They still like my program and even if they use cracked version, it will be honor for my app.

To make it more clear. I was so naive before that I thought if I leave the program unlimited for any donation (3$+),
I will get my reward. What happened? No, it does not work. People don't want to spend 5$ even if they earn 1000$.

So this topic is irrelevant for me. Nothing will change. And I don't expect you will understand this.

What should I resolve?

People who want to use cracked version will use it and it does not depend on what I say.

This topic is complete flame. People who write here are "angry kids". They don't want to find a solution,
they want to fight.
You see. I have not a problem. They can use FileZilla. No, they want use my app and I am glad.
They still like my program and even if they use cracked version, it will be honor for my app.

To make it more clear. I was so naive before that I thought if I leave the program unlimited for any donation (3$+),
I will get my reward. What happened? No, it does not work. People don't want to spend 5$ even if they earn 1000$.

So this topic is irrelevant for me. Nothing will change. And I don't expect you will understand this.

If people are earning 1000$ then its their effort and their time you are no one to judge how much they owe you. Its not like when you give someone Zoom Uploader his/her PC turns into a money making machine. Your expectation itself is an indication that you are driven by avarice. No matter how much donation you get you will keep expecting more and I am quite sure there is no end to your expectations. You want to force people to be grateful to you. The thing is there is no solution to your greed.

I dont need a CRACK right now since I have already bypassed your limitations using the firewall technique. Last year I ended up donating around 30$ to cope up with my uploading requirements. Even Anti-Virus companies charge around 50$ a year to provide updates and round the clock support to their customers. Your efforts on the other hand dont even compare to them and you end up in making more than them when it comes to revenue generated from a single client.

Last edited:
Is this uploading limitation some kind of recent update?

I think I've uploaded hundreds of gigs without any problems. But this was some time ago.

Also, please have an option to remove that annoying "uploaded by zoom" in file descriptions!

Also also, I'm always welcoming alternative uploading tools, so I hope this new alternative will be available soon with no limitations and no annoying file descriptions.

after read all of comments,
Final words: uploaders cannot save zoom:heiligenschein:=] but they shave zoom soon...:-=:cough::fly:

Underscore in username... why does this also reminds me of another certain user here..????

I hope there will be an alternative to zoom real soon!

I think what people want is a clear set price, with no limitations, im pretty what is going on is against paypal terms and is only a matter of time until his PP account is banned and has lost everything

What should I resolve?

they want to fight.

How can they use a cracked version if there is none? Am I missing something here? Yes you have every right to price your software at whatever price you want. But what you're doing here is instead of asking for a fee you call it a donation, which it isn't. And after people "donate" they run the risk of having their account/key or whatever blocked for whatever reason you see fit until they "donate" again. Whether people are right to call this a scam or not, it is at the very least unethical and it shows that you don't care.

Tell me, why should there even be an upload limit? Do you pay for these peoples internet connections and/or bandwidth? No. If everything would go trough your servers then yes it would make sense because you have to pay the bills, but it doesn't. And that's the issue. Imagine MultiPoster putting a random limit on the amount of topics it can send. Imagine EC going like "oh, this guy sent 1000 threads, better block his account until he pays up"... It's like the mob going door to door demanding protection money.

If you treat people like dirt don't expect them be nice to you. And remember, the people you're screwing over here have little to lose, you have a lot to lose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back