Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Hyperz: I fully understand the word "donation". It does NOT exclude the option that there are restrictions in the freeware/registered version.
But it really seems that you don't even know what those words mean. Please, don't write here if you don't even know what "scam" means.

Thanks, I don't have time to read nonsense.

2 MediaStar: key can be locked for 1 IP

2 D4rk: that is up to you how much you need

2 Grill.Host: you are not correct, 50GB daily limit is for registered version. You can be angry at yourself that you shared your key over your RDP or whatever you did.

Last edited:
2 D4rk: that is up to you how much you need

for the basic registerd verion (donation of 5usd) you will get 50gb daily upload limit and if you need more like
2 Grill.Host: you are not correct, 50GB daily limit is for registered version. You can be angry at yourself that you shared your key over your RDP or whatever you did.

why would i share the key ? i use it on RDP that's correct but did't shared it with anyone it was used only on 1 IP

dude ur app not a host or site for u put limits on the Bandwidth
give us a good reason why 1 person who not share his key have to get this limit of use ?

z_o_o_m said:
2 Hyperz: I fully understand the word "donation". It does NOT exclude the option that there are restrictions in the freeware/registered version.
But it really seems that you don't even know what those words mean. Please, don't write here if you don't even know what "scam" means.

Thanks, I don't have time to read nonsense.

Are you mentally disabled? A donation is a gift. A gift is, and I quote, "an object given without the expectation of payment". You are asking, and even partially forcing, people to donate to you. In other words, you are not asking for a donation but a fee. Furthermore, in most countries you are not allowed to make a profit off of donations for obvious reasons. Simply put, your business model isn't legal, the business you operate in isn't legal, and the way you conduct business can safely be considered a scam.

Last edited:
yes, you are definitely retarded

1) donation is payment as any other, so it is legal in every country
2) donation purpose is clear to everyone, freeware and registered version of my program is also explained
3) paying for extra things is also correct

so please, use your brain and do not write here

dude u don't write here this thread start by grill not by u
stop be rude to who put money in ur bucket

no one like the assholes
so go to ur site and start Begging there for donations

yes, you are definitely retarded

1) donation is payment as any other, so it is legal in every country
2) donation purpose is clear to everyone, freeware and registered version of my program is also explained
3) paying for extra things is also correct

so please, use your brain and do not write here

Good Sir, do you not posses the ability to parse English and recognize facts when they are handed to you? Reading your replies is an awful lot like listening to a broken record. It just keeps repeating the same gibberish. Keep at it. Who knows, one day someone equally illiterate might agree with you.

Alright, anyone affected by this "limitation" who had their account/key locked or whatever send me a copy of the program I'll see if it can be permanently resolved.

yes Hyperz, stop being rude ...

you can't understand basics stuff so it would be better not to write here and show off how stupid you are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back