zoom uploader daily 50GB traffic quota? and plz suggest one US Hosts (non-affiliate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles

hi, guys.

i have zoom uploader registered version,but what if i want to upload more than 50GB daily? how can i upload more than 50GB daily?
they said only 50GB for registered version?

btw, i am right now using an us RDP, anyone know what usa hosts (us servers) that are supported by zoom ,and have fast upload speed via zoom from us RDP?

i need to upload 20GB daily from an us RDP to US Hosts(affiliate or not,don't care,but it must be alive for at least 5 month) using zoom, because i will buy premium of this host and use eu sborg to grab links of this host,and upload to hotfile/uploaded.to (sborg should support this us host,is this good solution?)

also can i upload more than 400MB single file to hotfile?
i can't upload anything to hotfile in a US RDP using zoom, add my account,but it just hangs there doesn't start uploading.

some area shows max 2000 MB, usa shows 400MB,why?

i can't upload to multiple eu hosts in a UD RDP using zoom, slow speed and zoom limit 50GB traffic quota. but i am not going to get eu RDP, because the US RDP that i am using right now has way better performance than eu RDP that i tesed.

i am encoding and upload in a US RDP.

thanks for your help.:)

15 comments
I think the 50Gb only counts for sites you need a registered zoom app for.

Now with a lot of main hosts gone, most upload to filehosts have no limits.

You need to download the latest version and look in the filehost tables.

I use RS and uploaded.to and there is no limit and it's the free version.

@ sniffdog
thanks for your fast input.
so, now they don't have traffic limit for registered version,right? good

@ cvrle77
you misunderstood my question, i am talking about upload traffic quota on all hosts in one day.
that's what they said in their site 50GB only.
and now i figure it out that i have to use his ref link in order to upload to hotfile, sad!
i don't like this forcing..will have to get eu sborg.
and can anyone tell if i can upload file bigger than 400 MB to hotfile? and free user will be able to download more than 400MB a file or not?

thanks

so, now they don't have traffic limit for registered version,right? good
QAKmi9.png

s2axos.png

Look at the first table:
Cat 1 - The hosts with 'yes' in the 'T' (last) column have no daily limit
Cat 2 - The hosts with a 'R' in the second column (ex uploadstation) need a registration. You will have a daily limit of 50Gb for all uploads
Cat 3 - The hosts which don't require a registration and do not have 'Yes' in the
T (last) column are limited to 10Gb per day

I noticed sometimes for hosts in the third category that the speed goes down (most likely after 10Gb). A workaround (deleting your old zoom and installing a fresh copy) seemed to work and restored the upload speeds.

Don't know if this was a stroke of luck.

Last edited:
Zoom is the best as of now and it will be - but for the limits and customization you can reach the admin of the site. He is good and nice person to talk with in my experience :)

hello, i upload 300GB and still counting

you guys are gonna get limited soon, thats what happens to me. I was ok for a couple of months but then , first, the multithread upload will be limited to only 1 thread, then if that doesnt work (u can still upload in multithread, in my case ;) ), they will limit the upload speed.

talk to the guy, make a deal (e.g. put banner on your site/every forum you post, pay monthly) and you can get better bandwidth limit.

Hi,
just found this topic ;)

yes, there is 10GB (freeware) / 50GB (registered) limitation
- some servers are not counted in this traffic (you really can upload as much as you want)
- yes, you will be limited if you do something wrong
- yes, you should use my link for hotfile if you want to use it for free ... sure, you can use other account - just mail me for details

Anyway, if anyone has any question,
please, use my email. I will try to reply soon.
I don't watch wjunction much.

PS: 2 cilembu: 1 thread is only if you have freeware ;)

why don't use Filezilla instead of this software limitation. I just upload 70GB to Hotfile using Filezilla yesterday and no problem at all.

For most hosts it takes time (sometimes up to one hour) for the file to appear in your account.

Furthermore, it's easier to use zoom if you upload to different filehosts at the same time. Filezilla requires you to open multiple tabs.

Zoom rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back