Zettahost.tv - Video host | Earn up to $35/10k | Adult | Subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

We are not scam. We had a problems with a lot of fraud views and we are trying to filter those accounts with the regular ones.

Everybody will reciev their payments soon. We have started in the order of requests.

Some people found a way to make fraud JP views to a lot user files.

Those people are banned now and eveyrthing will go as it was before.

Payments are started back.

Last edited:
I like this host :)
But I'm waitng for new payment options we all now the problems that all hosts have with paypal and the users too

My payment pending from 2015-08-04....i guess this is it....i am waiting a couple more days and that's it. Also nobody from this host does not answer

Big scam, they are paying only if you ask them ... I'm waiting a long time, but I will not tell you account name or date of request, you should pay to everyone, not only those who ask for payment.

Representative ZettaGeorge last seen on 7th Sep 2015, no payment for more than two months...the host is a clear scam and this thread should be locked.

L.E. Received a partial payment and a response from host that "
Advertising networks has delay in our payment"

Last edited:
hey i got paid everytime please guys give some time to admin he is not running anywhere he always pay. George have also some personal life so please give some time to him to make payments here is my proof of payment till today i got all payments :)

nCNC3WE.jpg

"Activation email just resent.
To activate it follow the activation link sent to your e-mail."
I wait the mail..but nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back