Positive Zetservers is TOP VPS host

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlendL

Greetings to all webmasters! I decided to write short review sharing my experience dealing with Zetservers. I started using them since April, 2015 for data base related purposes. At the start I was shocked… - I was called right after the payment. I disliked that and thought that is something wrong - but later I was explained it was done in order to verify my person. Further payments went smoothly including the latest. So they called me only after the first payment. I did not like that, but also I understand now that was a normal practice for most providers. I will definitely continue using their hosting services. They have fast support. I used that only once (dns related request)- they were jet fast. Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic.
Price is right, reliability is perfect, I have no downtime since April so far.
As for me - Zetservers is right company to I will continue business with!

26 comments
@QyourD thanks for your comment and I agree with your good review . and I have their costumers information and I made zetserver site and panel down for the last 1 hour but I never will use their costumer information ever my problem is with the scammer zetservers only and I did that just as a revenge from their scamming to teach them a lesson .
I also sent them example of their costumer information so they know I hacked them

They just telling lies and fake stories just to keep my 375 EUR to them . they terminated my servers before I opened the paypal dispute ( not after as they claimed ) . so I told them that they can keep the 375 EUR but they will lose much more than after I tell others how they are cheating

@QyourD thanks for your comment and I agree with your good review . and I have their costumers information and I made zetserver site and panel down for the last 1 hour but I never will use their costumer information ever my problem is with the scammer zetservers only and I did that just as a revenge from their scamming to teach them a lesson .

They just telling lies and fake stories just to keep my 375 EUR to them . they terminated my servers before I opened the paypal dispute ( not after as they claimed ) . so I told them that they can keep the 375 EUR but they will lose much more than after I tell others how they are cheating

can you copy paste their answers where they say they was offshore and dmca ignored....??? why you did not choose valid providers and real ISP... i can suggest you one via pm which is really dmca ignored i use it for my videos and songs... imagine this you hacked them and got their customers infos what police would did them.... so for sure i stay away.... hope they answers soon... i would advice you to contact the admins here in forum so he gets banned.... claiming this is very dangerous and scaming is more dangerous!
Post automatically merged:

here is other victim...

see their funny answers like here in this topic shame on you again... https://www.wjunction.com/threads/1...ore-no-dmca-from-eur4-mo.240927/#post-2366549

scaming is must from them and sure... be careful

Last edited:
@salo: Unfortunately, based on your statements and due to the fact that we do not sustain hacking attempts, DDoS attacks and any other illegal stuff, we have no other choice than saving all existing logs and report them to the authorities. This should be done by any provider who think that the Internet must be keept clean. We do belive in free speech and we are a flexible provider, however we don't sustain illegal activities.

Regarding our trust and reputation, we earned it in our over 9 years of experience. Any serious potential client would trust a 9 years old reputable hosting company more than a person running an illegal filehosting service, hacking and attacking other sites.

Regarding our databases and sites, they were not affected in any way. Indeed there is a Layer7 attack running for a while, targeting our main websites. The attack is of course filtered. Our clients and servers were safe in the last decade and will be even safer.

This image is enough response to prove that they are liars and can not be trusted at all :
And I have this happy news paypal reviewed my case manually and they called me asking some questions about that and I provided them all evidence . and guess what those amateurs zetservers told the paypal they are selling hotels room not servers :D what more should I say to prove that they really not professional at all .

Anyway today I won the dispute and paypal refunded my money 375 Euro

But I am happy this happened so people dont be victim of those armatures and scammer zetservers .
so since we proved that zetservers scammers should spread the word :

zetservers cheaters
dont trust zetservers
zetservers scammers
zetservers amateurs
zetservers stole your money
zetservers not stable host

As I previously said your 2 VPS were not suspended (you could see them online and accessible on VNC), however IPs were not accessible due to nullroutes placed by our upstream providers. The servers were terminated at the moment you opened the PayPal dispute.

Rest of your reply affirmations are too childish, so I preffer to not answer.

I wont argue anymore on this as i already wrote the entire story in my previous posts. I will let you and your friends spam the thread with seo friendly keywords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back