Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Zamfoo Licenses

Hi I Need Zamfoo License..
any body can provide me ???

Hello,

Although this post is a bit older, I apologize for bumping into it.

We are authorized Zamfoo license distributors. Please check http://www.zamfoo.com/distributors for more info.

So if you are looking for a Zamfoo license for your VPS or dedicated Server, kindly contact us at sales[@]webhats.net with your license requirements.

We offer legitimate Zamfoo licenses starting at $5/Mo (actual Price $7.25/Month). These licenses can be allocated to new servers as well as existing Zamfoo license users wanting to reduce their monthly margins by a straight 30%. Free Installation and support on all licenses. Discounts available for bulk purchases. :)

We also offer other reliable hosting solutions with Shared/ Reseller/ Master Reseller/ Alpha Master and VPS Hosting.

Zamfoo licenses for internal customers are completely FREE B-)

Thank You!

we offer a 30% off on Zamfoo licenses (Only $5 per month) and we are authorized Zamfoo license distributors.

Do let us know if we can help you with your license needs.

What is your company's website URL and also tell me the promo code?

If you need to signup for a discounted Zamfoo license, simply write to us at sales[@]webhats.net. Also note that these are not promo codes. We are Zamfoo license distributors and you will be purchasing the license directly from us. These licenses are perfectly legitimate and your licenses will remain active for as long as you choose to remain our customer.

In case you are looking at bulk licenses, do let us know and we may be able to work out a better discount for you.

If you need to signup for a discounted Zamfoo license, simply write to us at sales[@]webhats.net. Also note that these are not promo codes. We are Zamfoo license distributors and you will be purchasing the license directly from us. These licenses are perfectly legitimate and your licenses will remain active for as long as you choose to remain our customer.

In case you are looking at bulk licenses, do let us know and we may be able to work out a better discount for you.

This is not my interest I need zamfoo license for the server not hosted with you.

What are payment methods and will I be given zamfoo.com account and support also?

No, you will not have a Zamfoo.com account. You will only be given the License Key. You need to create a support ticket for any reissue/reassigning, install/reinstall or any other support assistance. We are working on an API to automate some functions and setup a client account to manage their licenses however, we need a lot of licenses on board before we can have this done. So if you need an account on Zamfoo.com, please sign up with Zamfoo directly.

We accept Paypal, 2CO. Indian customers can pay by net banking, debit cards, credit cards via our integrated payment gateway ccAvenue.

No, you will not have a Zamfoo.com account. You will only be given the License Key. You need to create a support ticket for any reissue/reassigning, install/reinstall or any other support assistance. We are working on an API to automate some functions and setup a client account to manage their licenses however, we need a lot of licenses on board before we can have this done. So if you need an account on Zamfoo.com, please sign up with Zamfoo directly.

We accept Paypal, 2CO. Indian customers can pay by net banking, debit cards, credit cards via our integrated payment gateway ccAvenue.

Again very sad.sad.sad.sad
I can't pay via these. Only the option I have is alertpay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back