z2i.com | link shortener | $6/1.000 | no adult ads| PP BTC WMZ | 10% referrals

z2i

Dear WJ user,
my name is Agnes and I'll would be your affiliate manager on z2i.com

Short your links with minimal ads:
1 popup only
No push ads
Banner ads

Waiting time on get link page is just 2 sec.

Testlink: https://z2i.com/wj

Earn upto $6/1.000 views. Check our payout rates

Function:
Quick link
Mass shrinker
Full page script
Developers API
Bookmarklet

Payment:
The payment would be sent to your withdraw account during business days no longer than 10 days after requesting.

Payment method:
Paypal, Bitcoin, Webmoney (NEW) ($5, $20 $10)

Referral:
10%

Support:
https://z2i.com/contact

Let me know if you need any help, info...

Regards,
Agnes

z2i.com team

Last edited:
62 comments
me pending 10 days
2019-12-08-081941.jpg

Hello,

we have sent you a E-Mail few days ago that we have a problem with Webmoney payment and you should change to PayPal or bitcoin.
How could I make a payout request with paypal? you don't even return the balance to my account, just let it pending like that. I have change my payment processor to paypal and then what next?

How could I make a payout request with paypal? you don't even return the balance to my account, just let it pending like that. I have change my payment processor to paypal and then what next?

Hello,

We gonna sent you tomorrow payment via PayPal.

Have a good day.

Regards
Agnes

Are you gonna close this service?
There are service to boost earning from url shortener by adding multiple paid url shortener and working with rotation.

I'm looking to recommended your service and shorten but I see z2i will closed on jan 2020 so I just recommended them shorten last month.

Are you gonna close this service?
There are service to boost earning from url shortener by adding multiple paid url shortener and working with rotation.

I'm looking to recommended your service and shorten but I see z2i will closed on jan 2020 so I just recommended them shorten last month.

We close z2i maybe because of google AdSense limited our account. So this is the reason.

Last edited:
We close z2i and im1 because of google AdSense ban our account. So this is the reason.

we earn in the moment $1 on day :-) so I don’t think I need this because on our best time we earn $1.000 a day.

we try to get new google account if not possible we close everything!
Why are you closed permanently ?
Any other options available for earning ?

Why are you closed permanently ?
Any other options available for earning ?

becuase ad netwrok pay to less for small traffic. We loose lot of users because we can’t pay so fast like on start. Google keep over 9.000 and close our account. Popads etc. pay like 15 Cent for 1,000 clicks. lol that’s not possible to pay users

Now so hard to earn money from ads site and links shortener site , many links shortener close down also due to shortage of fund to pay its user . I thinks many streaming site will also close down eventually too as they all rely on ad network to pay its user .:)

Back