Status
Not open for further replies.

offlimits

I started uploading to uploading.com 6 days ago and here's my earning screen shot : =)

what do you think ? good earning for 6 days ?

$30 in 6 days means $5 a day. Although I've made more than $5 in some days

15 comments
tries to change Uploading.com because they are cheats, they cheat in the statistics as well as sales of premium accounts.

I am with it now had a year and a half, I earn more than $ 100 a day, but lately another team purchased the service and since then nothing is going well with uploading.com

@Uchiha-Madara, I tried FileSonic but they blocked me for no reason and then they unblocked me and blocked me again .. so I lost faith in them :facepalm:

@rkze1, then tell me what's wrong and what's right ? 8-)

rkze1 means 16h is too much, you can not continue at this rhythm long, I work 4 hours a day and I find it a lot.
if you continue like this as a week with the sale, try to contact the support to give you the status power or ultra

^
yeah but like I told you I tried FileSonic but they keep blocking and unblocking me randomly ..
and do they give the power statue only if I contacted them ?

My old stats from 2009 year.

c66684.jpg

At beginning I posted five links at 8-9 sites but later I was regularly posting only on five. I worked only 30 minuts a day.

Uploading.com is a scam site.

I was with them in 2009 and earning good and managed to sell tons of accounts for them. Then suddenly the company changed hand and new rules applied and I was not so actively promoting them. Then again, they changed/revised the referral rate from 10% to 20% of total referral earning. And they only paid me 10%. I started an argument with them on why I was treated specially. They finally gave me 20% but only earning after mid of April are counted. Then one of my referral made tons of sales amounting to thousands of dollars. Again, Uploading.com didn't pay me a cent. I raised that with them and guess what? They said my referral signed up with pay-per-download and later switch to pay-per-sale, and since he signed up with pay-per-download, I am only entitled to his pay-per-download earning! I pointed out that:

1) Their website clearly stated that I am entitled to 20% of the total earning from my referral.
2) My referral signed up way back in 2009. There wasn't any pay-per-sales yet
3) When someone switch from pay-per-download to pay-per-sale, he will not be paid for the downloads generated from his files, only sales are counted. Then how the fuck am I gonna make any money?
4) There wasn't any statement on their website saying that once your referral switch plan, you are not going to get paid.

I demanded my share of the pay, and they replied:

1) since my referrals are not very active now, they decided to pay me only 10%!
2) on the referral switching plan issue, they are going to change the rules and they won't pay me.

Now, if this is not scam, what is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back