Your Real Life Trolling Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
I was driving home today when i pulled up at some lights, 2 pakistani women (older women) ran up to my car all smiles with arms in the air shouting something along the lines of PRAISE ALLAH and started washing the windows of my car. This is surreal I thought, but I let them continue anyway.

now id seen this sort of thing before in the movies but I never expected it in Birmingham of all places so I kinda knew what was coming next.

sure enough when they were done they came to the driver window and the one put her hand out expecting coin for services rendered. I put my shades and said to her "it looks like we've got, a clean getaway" before low-fiving her and shouting "YEEAAAAHHHH!" and driving off on green lights.

just wish I had the who in the car at the time.

One day a lady walking ahead of me sped up so i did too... Thinking shits going down i watched as she began running so i ran too.. All of a sudden she screamed so im like what the fuck do i do so i screamed as well.. I jumped in my car and drove back to the uni as fast as i could..

I never even saw what we were running from... I was scared shitless.

My dad is a total troll! He used to put pieces of cooked pasta in hamburgers he made and tell me and my brothers that they were rat burgers -- whoever was lucky would get the tail!

He also once chased me and my brothers (when we were pretty little) all through the house with what we thought were raw eggs, threatening to smash them on our heads. He caught my little brother and smashed the egg on him. We were all quite surprised to see that he didn't have egg all over his face. My dad had used a hard boiled egg. We all laughed and then my dad handed another egg to my little brother and told him to go get mom. We heard screaming a few minutes later. The second egg my dad had, the one he gave my brother to get my mom with, was not hard-boiled.

My neighbour occasionally used to take her dog to poop on my car or alloys, even after warning her several times. I found the fuel tank of her car unlocked one fine day. Opened it, and filled it with 10 litres of gasoline (wrong fuel because her car ran on diesel). Later I heard her car was in the service centre for around a week due to problem with engine and fuel system :D

My physics teacher, told me "why do shoot monster cans at the morning". I told her, "I don't shoot just drink". :|

The can was at the floor, near the bin and finally she recycled it.

nlWAp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back