Your favorite Shared web hosting provider on WJ!

Choose your favorite Shared web hosting providers on WJ!

• BeamServers.com

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • DaringHost.com

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Host4offshore.com

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • KnownSRV.com

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Motionite.com

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Prismhost.net

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ScopeHosts.com

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Shineservers.Com

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • SpetsnazHost.com

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • WebCare360.com

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never used any of these so cannot really vote. Thinking of trying knownsrv or beamservers as my current 2 vps are on alibabahost and one of them is most of the time very slow. Have been with them for 2 years or more but I think now is the time to try another.

@soundlover
Am using Shineservers from past 1 week with daily 25000+ visitors.
Sometimes I think website is loading slow but I won't complain because I am using SHARED HOSTING for my website with huge no. of visitors.
I am with STARTER plan and I have 5 TB of monthly bandwidth which I think its not necessary. (1 TB is more than enough for me)

Anyway, never used KNOWNSRV or BEAMSERVERS but sometimes Sahil (Beamservers) solved my problem even I am not using his services.
Really, a nice and helping guy and he have a good reputation on WJ for his Hosting services.
I vouch for him.

I bought Beamservers, vps was ready in 15mins. WHM installation took almost a day.
Up to now its performance is worse than Alibabahost and Beamservers vps has double the memory I had on Alibabahost vps. My website are still not transfered so I am really wondering what will happen when I have all my old sites on Beamservers.
Ftp upload is terrible compared to Alibabahost.
Support seems good.

I will probably try Knownsrv.

PS Why is Alibabahost not available to vote on poll?

Never tried VPS so can't say how it works but I think process will take at least 2-3 days to fully propagate/migrate contents.
Post your review about Beamservers VPS in 2-3 days and other can get idea of service.

Am not sure but I think Alibabahost is on fraud list of WJ :-=

What I meant by poor performance or slow is not for domain, but for whm and vps control panel.
Upload speed using winscp:
Alibabhost upload speed over many months: over 400 (I cannot get more upload speed)
Beamservers upload speed over few hours: average of 50, never more than 100.

I know domains need to propagate. What does that has to do with performance?
If its slow now, when domains have propagated it would be worse or am I wrong? Because now there's no visitors on sites.

Usually for me domains only take up to 6 or 8 hours before I can see them and they are working normally. New domains are instant.

I will update here on performance but does not look very good.

Don't know why alibabahost is on fraud list

Last edited:
What I meant by poor performance or slow is not for domain, but for whm and vps control panel.
Upload speed using winscp:
Alibabhost upload speed over many months: over 400 (I cannot get more upload speed)
Beamservers upload speed over few hours: average of 50, never more than 100.

I know domains need to propagate. What does that has to do with performance?
If its slow now, when domains have propagated it would be worse or am I wrong? Because now there's no visitors on sites.

Usually for me domains only take up to 6 or 8 hours before I can see them and they are working normally. New domains are instant.

I will update here on performance but does not look very good.

Don't know why alibabahost is on fraud list

Complete noob into these stuffs. :-= but I think you should open a support ticket and tell them your problem. :friends:

I voted for Daringhost and WebCare360, as been using both of them and both are just awesome. WebCare has great response time and more speedy server. :dan:

I voted for Daringhost and WebCare360, as been using both of them and both are just awesome. WebCare has great response time and more speedy server. :dan:
webcare used to a have abit of slow network before but a few months ago they upgraded their network and the network quality imporved incredibly. on their 100mb/s ded on Netherlands i always get 13MB/s Full duplex output and input ! even from USA, the browser speed is like a constant 10MB/s speed. loving it :dan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back