yllix.com tested ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Hey guys,

My name's Filip and I'm from ylliX Inc.
We have daily payments with low $1 minimum so feel free try our ad network - it is risk free :)
At this moment, we have almost 50,000 publishers and a lot of them is receiving payments from us daily.

Regarding the rates - we don't have any fixed rates. Most of our campaigns are performance based, so the most important thing is amount of clicks and conversions (really easy to do conversions like allow chrome extension, install a toolbar, signup etc.)
We have mostly download / streaming orientated banners, so download, streaming, movies, video and similar sites usually have great results.

Of course we pay for an international traffic, have 100% fill rate etc.

Feel free email us at support@yllix.com or create a publisher account on YllixMedia (Yllix Inc.)

Best regards!
Filip, CEO

Hey guys,

We have daily payments with low $1 minimum so feel free try our ad network - it is risk free :)
At this moment, we have almost 50,000 publishers and a lot of them is receiving payments from us daily.

Regarding the rates - we don't have any fixed rates. Most of our campaigns are performance based, so the most important thing is amount of clicks and conversions (really easy to do conversions like allow chrome extension, install a toolbar, signup etc.)
We have mostly download / streaming orientated banners, so download, streaming, movies, video and similar sites usually have great results.

Of course we pay for an international traffic, have 100% fill rate etc.

Feel free email us at support@yllix.com or create a publisher account on YllixMedia (Yllix Inc.)

Best regards!
Filip, CEO

Hello Filip, I would post the above post you did in this area: Webmasters, Money Making it's more likely you'll gain business there, good luck!

Hey guys,

When I try to find payment methods through FAQ, by the proper link I see only:

Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

So, click "When do I get my payment?" -> "PAYMENT METHODS"
Link is Welcome to nginx!

Thanks for info, we will fix it asap :)
At this moment we send payments via PayPal ($1 minimum), Payza ($1, too), Bank Wire ($100 minimum with fees, above $500 without fees).
Soon we will add also Skrill as a payment method.

Best,
Filip

You miss understand what I have told you Filip, try to read the above again.

i have try many adnetworks and i must say yllix have the most download / play buttons that i need for my niche.
unfortunately always combined with video and not with music / mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back