Yet another person looking for hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got to give ya credit where its due as well Sandin0 good to see ya giving good advice,instead of other hosting companys here just spamming there service

i got to give ya credit where its due as well Sandin0 good to see ya giving good advice,instead of other hosting companys here just spamming there service

Thanks.
I don't like advertising my own services. Because I look at it as a customer's perspective, why should you trust the owner of the site? They just want to make a quick buck and could be the worst host out there.

That's why I just let my service speak for itself by word of mouth, customer reviews, and oh that sexy logo right up top under the WJ header :) [first advertisement ever fyi lol]

I've starting to learn quickly in my short stay on this forum that Sandin0 is a respected person.

Wish you had VPS ;)

Check your PM

Can't really agree that cheap isn't reliable :)

You don't have to put every1 in the same bucket of shit.

some hosts can offer cheap and be reliable and stable it's just how you communicate with your customers and what kidna server you own..

is it's a really good server you can go cheap and reliable+stable+enjoyable+Awesome experience for a small price.

that's my opinion.

Regards,
Michael

It should be made a rule here that people cant post around offers at every threads, like the rules at HT, to make this a clean place.

And use signature from the usercp, not in post linking to a sales thread. I may sound rude. But it is a shame how people post offers in every thread they find about. WJ has become a dirty place without proper rules.

Yes I may sound bad to some people, but that is the fact. See WHT how clean it is.

It should be made a rule here that people cant post around offers at every threads, like the rules at HT, to make this a clean place.

And use signature from the usercp, not in post linking to a sales thread. I may sound rude. But it is a shame how people post offers in every thread they find about. WJ has become a dirty place without proper rules.

Yes I may sound bad to some people, but that is the fact. See WHT how clean it is.

No. Actually you are right.
That's why we need more moderation / rules :S

Look how many people came and advertised their own services...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back