Yet another hosting company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delimiter.com

My name's Mike. I work for a company called Delimiter - we sell unmanaged dedicated servers, VPS's and other nerdy technical things.

I come from an online marketing background, for the last few years I handled operations for a search agency (mostly organic, but some paid). I'm an active affiliate marketer and have been building and earning off of awesome affiliate sites for close to a decade now.

Have run across the forum a few times over the years but never actually signed up. Figured now was as good of a time as any :)

1 comment
My name's Mike. I work for a company called Delimiter - we sell unmanaged dedicated servers, VPS's and other nerdy technical things.

I come from an online marketing background, for the last few years I handled operations for a search agency (mostly organic, but some paid). I'm an active affiliate marketer and have been building and earning off of awesome affiliate sites for close to a decade now.

Have run across the forum a few times over the years but never actually signed up. Figured now was as good of a time as any :)

Good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back