Yesterday was my birthday but everyone ignored me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananisikim

even if my wife forget my birthday and I did not tell her she forget, I always remember her and friends birthdays and her marriage day. But my all friends and my wife forget my birthday. What a lonely man I'm. :'(:'(:'( . I saw everything is lie, includes friendships, marriages but yourself.
Never trust to anyone except yourself and EVERYTHING IS A BIG LIE EXCEPT DIE or death. :facepalm:

35 comments
Thats what happens when you sit and upload the whole day :facepalm:

j/k

It is not a big deal, people tend to forget things. Don't feel bad about it. You should be mature enough to grow out of your birthdays! Instead of expecting anybody to wish you, you yourself can go do some charity outside. I am sure there will be quite some needy people around, just help them out in anyway you can and you will feel very happy. Better than receiving birthday wishes.

Btw, don't you have a FB account? :P

Normally I remember my friends birtydays and give them small gifts, small chocklate cakes. The point hit me that people says "hello" "hi" " gimme five", "whats going on man", then they forget one important point. yes I know its looks like a childish action. When you look from other side of window/mirror, ı think I'm little bit sensitive/romantic one. May be I have to forget other people's special days
and live life without thinking sensitive points of life and play harder.

but who knows who will die first, me or you or my grandfather ? Today before I drive my car, a hidden voice whisper to me to open
front hood and I opened it and I saw a baby cat was looking at me with blue eyes lay on engine, because yesterday night was 6C
I think it entered from bottom of car in to engine section. If I ignored this hidden voice, it was a dead cat or cooked cat today
cause its one leg was injured and it could not escape. I took it and carried it to a veterinary. I saw life and death is a very thready
subject.

but who knows who will die first, me or you or my grandfather ? Today before I drive my car, a hidden voice whisper to me to open
front hood and I opened it and I saw a baby cat was looking at me with blue eyes lay on engine, because yesterday night was 6C
I think it entered from bottom of car in to engine section. If I ignored this hidden voice, it was a dead cat or cooked cat today
cause its one leg was injured and it could not escape. I took it and carried it to a veterinary. I saw life and death is a very thready
subject.

You listen to your inner voice which is good, but you should have listened to your english teacher as well. :facepalm:

I don't know, but I think you're over reacting just a lil bit. Even to this day, I still cannot remember exact date of my fathers and sisters birthday (crazy, right?). I know the month, but I always mix up dates, so I have to recheck. :P

even if my wife forget my birthday and I did not tell her she forget, I always remember her and friends birthdays and her marriage day. But my all friends and my wife forget my birthday. What a lonely man I'm. :'(:'(:'( . I saw everything is lie, includes friendships, marriages but yourself.
Never trust to anyone except yourself and EVERYTHING IS A BIG LIE EXCEPT DIE or death. :facepalm:

Even if it's late Happy Birthday.
Sorry to hear that your wife forgot about it she should feel bad if isn't she doesn't really love you like you do her. :facepalm:

Fucking fail and i am serious not making any jokes at your cost i swear just really weird.
Even my ex-wife bought me a present on my birthday and we are divorced for more than 3 years now.
I would suggest you to ignore her for few days or do something that you think fits for a punishment of a sort.

about your wife, i love my father, my sister a lot, hell i dont know when they are born? damn, i am a medical student, not that stupid, but ehh it happens, talk with her

You should leave your wife and friends. Find people who really care and understand you. :)

I am sure no one here did it on purpose, I forget my friend birthday once and he was cool about it but i felt like a jackass, Anyway Happy Birthday :D

There maybe a possibility that they are going to surprise you on a later date? Holding a grand party or some sort.

I wouldn't stress about it, when it's their birthday, don't wish them.

Trust Hawk to give the guy some false hope.

I wouldn't worry about it, just forget all their birthdays for the next 2 years and make sure to cum really early whenever you have sex with your wife. That'll teach them to screw with you.

fyeah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back