Status
Not open for further replies.
You idiot. You know WJ doesn't allow money exchanges for good reason. I think nothing should happen xwarlordx as this happened outside WJ and you were engaged in a transaction against WJunciton rules so your as much to blame.
Your a Respected Developer calling a member an idiot, you know better than that. Show some respect.

IDIOT! you didnt even check that he really is that guy?

someone just added you on msn and said his warlord and you trusted it?

you should of said him to send you pm on this forum....

wtf is wrong with .you people

Cyberaff listen you dumb fuck
from the image you can see that guy said he is xwarlordx from wj ryt ? and was i him ? no and that point did naughty devil did he confirm that he is xwarlordx by sending pm, for confirmation ?
answer is no so how i be him

and naughtyblind blindly bielive that hes xwarlordx frm wj and he didn t even fuckn confirmed

and now u understood

and th.is is the only pm i got from naughty devil
http://screensnapr.com/u/oc0mv7.png

i just saw it now i was away for two days for fuck sake busy clg stuffs

People are fucking stupid FIRST CONFIRM THAT IT IS THE REAL GUY !!!

If you're going to do any exchanges I recommend using the following sites below this is what happens when you do exchanges has WJunction shows this isn't allowed this is your fault for making an exchange I believe user shouldn't be banned as you violated wjunction rule. It happen outside of wjunction it took place on your msn meaning wjunction isn't liable for what happen you took the risk knowing what would happen just take it as a lesson learned in move on with life. Nextime use the following sites below which are recommended by AlertPay for exchanging.

Recommend Sites for Exchanges from AlertPay
www.alertexchanger.com Within 48 hours 1-3 business days
www.erachange.com Within 24 hours Within 24 hours
www.goldexpay.com Within 48 hours 2-3 business days
www.iwantexchange.com Within 48 hours 7 business days
[URL="http://www.swapgold.com"]www.swapgold.com [/URL] Within 48 hours 1-3 business days
www.xchanger.org Within 48 hours 1-3 business days

Your a Respected Developer calling a member an idiot, you know better than that. Show some respect.

He broke the rules and got pwnd => idiot

As a staff member I had to deal with a lot of scam complaints. I've no sorrow or respect for someone who brakes the rules trying to make money. If he was following WJ rules and got scammed it would be a different situation.

@faku .. Ur Family Idiot ... I m Asking for Help In WJ Last 2 Days .. But Know Not To come for Help .. Fucking People Dont reply In My Post

If you don't want people to reply on your post don't make it.
Regarding your dispute issue, you've been told multiple times now you CAN'T do a dispute.
Deal with it, $20 isn't going to kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back