xvideosharing streaming cms

davecole

Hello, I have done some research and need to discuss with you all. I wanted to start streaming website. I could find yetishare and xvideosharing owned by sibsoft.
xvideosharing has a lot of mods while yetishare has less. But xvideosharing seems to be a money eater giant. For each and everything they needs money. Not a little one but high amount. Even while asking regarding sales response time is 24 hours for one reply. Sometimes 3 days. Also they said for premium support pay $500 LOL. They sell very costly scripts and then for a reply pay $500. I searched and found after purchasing xvideosharing script they don't reply in ticket. In my video they should not sell the whole script. They should charge $2000/mo for script. Monthly charges should fill their needs easily.

I am confused which script should I buy? I have doubt after spending $2500 if I don't get good response from xvideosharing then what will I do? Which will be perfect for me?

4 comments
Any alternatives other than these both?
which cms is being used on katfile?
Xvideosharing costs a lot because it is a very high earner, yetishare has so many bugs to fix and over-all bad software I have experience with both. There is good reason all large sites use sibsoft products.

Back