XtremW - Closed and Got Hacked today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

doni

Well today my site got hacked and well i say good riddance to that, i am deleting it totally now, it had over 60.000 members and almost a million threadsm i am so sorry to the posters and to the people who link-exchanged with the site, please delete my link exchange with you.

There will be no tomorrow for xtremw.com :P it was pr2 and under 300.000 on alexa and over 4000 UV a day was proud of what it achieved since i hardly worked on it and it didn't have any staff.

I learned a lot when i first built it and now it's time to say goodbye. ;)

And to the hackers i am sorry but there wasn't any achievement in the end for you when you hacked it, lol. :(

18 comments
Wat :| Toooooo bad
Are you closing your websute bcz hacker deleted the database/files ? Or you have already planned to close the website before

I hope you can recover the website back and run it again if u have plans

i didn't care for it to be honest.
i always wanted out of this shitty warez crap, what can i say it was just not for me.

Get out of the warez stuff, it causes nothing but problems.

good choice i guess. :P
4 people asked me, this is not my site.

http://xtremew.org is still running and was started 3 years before the hacked site :P

@doni waz-warez IP ban list was imported to xtremew, maybe your ip was in there?

waz-warez my ip works there perfectly but it doesn't matter i don't visit on a lot of warez sites lately, i got used to torrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back