Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if they'll shut down or not , but i just got my VPS rebooted by them ... so it seems they are live and kicking ... posting the DB which was already leaked does seem a bit unstable thing to do ... but TBH , cant complain after the help that guy has lent me and keeps on doing it all the time...

In the end its your call , what you feel comfortable with ....

As I can see all most VPS of them are still online and sites are working. But in few hours I saw 5-6 VPS just gone.. Even Ips got offline.. Move to somewhere else would be better.

I had a talk with them , and the reason some of the VPS's have been put offline is cuz they are getting new HDD's , since some of them have got bad sectors on them and they dont want those HDD's to crash to death ....btw , its only the solus panel that has been put offline , the sites and vps themselves seem to be working just fine ....

XSLTel was banned because he posted his own leaked database with users private data in chatbox.
We take that kind of offense very serious.
If you feel safe with someone who can do something like that, then stay with him. If you don't, then move.
We don't have any informations if he is going to shut down his service, since he is not our member anymore.
Since you know the reason why he's banned, it's your decision what you will do.

ah I know it was mistake on his part to post the db in public CB, but still with the service he provides to his users I would love to stay with him for the lifetime of XSLTEL. & it is client's responsibility to backup thr shit in case of something oddity that might occur.

anyone stays with someone that leaks database of users are stupid

whatever u say, but this can happen to anyone & as I said I would love to stay with them

Happen to anyone? really? I havent used this persons hosting, but to say it can happen to anyone (leaking a db in a public chatbox) is false. I dont know of any pro hosting companys that would have done the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back