Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
all these still work even after all the spam security of forums?
but even if it works, users won't be going to the links posted by it unless the user/bot sounds very human.

why just not hire someone to do it for you.

Last edited:
Yes they work. Because the forum owner know that they can only drag traffic to their websites if they "allow" posting from power-uploader and posters.
users wont be going to the links until the user/bot sounds human? what? I dont understand that.

all these still work even after all the spam security of forums?
but even if it works, users won't be going to the links posted by it unless the user/bot sounds very human.

why just not hire someone to do it for you.

Oh common now. Manual posting takes a lot of time.

These types of softwares are really good when starting out your own forum and you need a lot of content. Or when someone requests you to submit threads to their new forum.
Yes, I know that forum flooding can be a real problem sometimes. I use ThemaPoster for some of my friends forums to get them started up.
It has a very good configuration with flooding delay which prevents that. Never tried xrumer, so can't help with that. But Thema Poster has been working very good for me so far.

By using auto software, how can you know that if some reply to your thread in order to do customer services? I prefer to hire some guys to do it by manual, so he can control everything on the thread, sometime it's call "forum seeding"

what's better option in a long run ?
paying $10 monthy XRumer fee, or just buy themaPoster for $30

for using XRumer, one has to pay one -time fee also, right? even Lite version has $100 + subscription fee. if that is the case, then Themaposter would be ideal with only $30.

By using auto software, how can you know that if some reply to your thread in order to do customer services? I prefer to hire some guys to do it by manual, so he can control everything on the thread, sometime it's call "forum seeding"

Yes, but even with using auto software you still get an email when someone replies to your thread. And its very rare. Mostly just users replying to say thanks.
With me its mostly download content. It's too much work to manually do it or to even hire someone to do it, because I my content on many forums. It's good content that people need. I don't do forum flooding or anything. Buy ya, you are right, it all depends what you are posting and how many forums I guess.

Exactly, I still have some friends who regularly deposit on postloop.com to whcih its somehow like hiring someone to work for them in the forum to make it busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back