Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Xrumer is an application which is used to get high backlinks for a site. It's really good because you'll get organic traffic on your site. For all other info, google is your friend =]

Xrumer basically blasts link building process..

If it is use wisely you can get good traffic too.But if you are too greedy to get more and more you can end up in getting sandboxed from google.

And also manual link building is always 1000 times good as automated building.

The main thing of this application is that it usually gets your ip banned from many trusted hosts like gmail,yahoo and others. And so all your emails from site goes in Spam.

Xrumer will bring a bit of traffic to any site but it's really poor quality and won't last long. In fact it does a lot more harm to any site than good over the long term even if you use it in small amounts as the quality of the links is so poor.

1 Good quality backlink on a similar content site is worth more than 10000 poor quality backlinks.

Xrumer is poor quality spam people use for "Professional SEO Services".

Here's my tip of the day.

Get any crap domain, even a .info. put 4-5 html pages on it and write a good warez tutorial or article on each. You want the tutorial or article to be unique and about the size of one you see on Torrent Freak. Have a link in the middle of the tutorial or article to your site on each page. Then use something like Xrumer or another spam method to get lots of backlinks. Google will follow the links to this site. As this site contains well written good quality articles the Google Juice is converted from very low quality to high quality. This backlink is now a million times better as the backlinks have being cleaned and purified of spam.

@ Happy Yeah so true.

Also License cost around $600 for three months i guess + you need a dedicated server for the same which costs $80 per month.

So basically $280 is the average expenditure per month.

If you can get something out of it then go on dont wait :D

I dont think xrumer should ever be used on a site u plan on growing. IMHO , i feel Xrumer should only be used for Google sniper sites and hubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back