Xoze.in - New image host program, up to 2.7 $ per 1000 views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,
firstly welcome to WJ and good luck with this business.
Can you change this rule "General Images Will Have Adult Advertise" this may effect your hits, a good image host never advertise Adult images for General screenshot/wallpaper/any image, instead they advertise Adult images on Adult content and General images on General content. Let me elaborate, how it effects your traffic a famous image host targets traffic/hits from all kind of ages right from kids to old-aged. If you have Adult Advertised add beside an toy-car image and that guy (consider, parent of a kid) directly drawn from Google obviously first impression by him will be this is kind of Adult site they simply terminate, in this process you loose tons of traffic.

its just a suggestion, your decision is respected as your the owner/staff guy
Good luck ;)

Thank For the headSup...;)
Good luck for u2... :)
Beste Regards,

Xoze.in

well,
firstly welcome to WJ and good luck with this business.
Can you change this rule "General Images Will Have Adult Advertise" this may effect your hits, a good image host never advertise Adult images for General screenshot/wallpaper/any image, instead they advertise Adult images on Adult content and General images on General content. Let me elaborate, how it effects your traffic a famous image host targets traffic/hits from all kind of ages right from kids to old-aged. If you have Adult Advertised add beside an toy-car image and that guy (consider, parent of a kid) directly drawn from Google obviously first impression by him will be this is kind of Adult site they simply terminate, in this process you loose tons of traffic.

its just a suggestion, your decision is respected as your the owner/staff guy
Good luck ;)

I would say this is definately worth considering. Conducting the ads this way, restricts all your images from a mass amount of people. It's not just kids, a lot of people straight up don't like viewing or can't view adult images for several reasons.
Still, the rates seem decent, may give you guys a try.
Goodluck with the business

I have just Received my 4Th Payment from them…..and many thanks for it….It will going to no.1 Site …….. Just one Suggestion Please Add Report Status as soon as possible….then U will be NO..1 Sure…..

Here is the Proof:

pls increase file limit 20 to 50 or 100
Hello, very big images for our service.
We will think about that in the future.
Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

site are down :(

Site is up sir.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Anyone has got methods how to earn more with this?

Post in many forums facebook etc...
visit our forum ...

Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I have just Received my 4Th Payment from them…..and many thanks for it….It will going to no.1 Site …….. Just one Suggestion Please Add Report Status as soon as possible….then U will be NO..1 Sure…..

Here is the Proof:

We are working on that and also in one new skin...

Thank you

hello

Hello, yes we will ad more payment processors at the future, please give us some time to make improvments.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back