Selling Xmovies8.tv like Website- play google drive videos in jwplayer (Screenshots included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onmoviez1

Demo: onmoviez.xyz
Price: $49 (1 domain license)
Methods of Payment (Paypal,)

OnMoviez Script Features:
- Easy to customize;
- CMS ready, SEO ready, Translation ready
- Monetization ready, Link exchange ready;
- Facebook integrated (comments + likes)
- Administration Panel with over 100 settings
- Incredible fast and lightweight script;
- Search system capable to find out movies by name, imdb, tmdb, cast, director or writer;
- Self-updated sitemap;

Monetization Features
- Easily integrate ads codes (banners, popups, popunders, etc);
- Monetize movie links with Shorte.st;
- Display you referral VPN offer to users when they are watching;
- Allow donations by PayPal/Bitcoin;

SEO Features
- Easily define your page titles, keywords and descriptions automatically using shortcodes;
- Built with best SEO practices;
- You can see statistics for all movies and pages;

CMS Features
- Create infinite pages, delete, edit, etc;
- Add movies and links manually;
- Auto Fetch Movie Information from IMDB
- Paste your google drive, youtube, google photos links and all of them will play in jwlayer
- Fully edit any movie or link;
- Users can report movies by different reasons (dead link, bad quality..);
- Users can like/dislike movies;
- Users can Add Movies to Favorite/Watch Later

User Features
- Ability to create user accounts with custom roles and permissions to your staff or friends;
- Track system changes by activity log;
- Users can Download Movies, Tv Shows

Full Support and developer updates:
Please pm me if anyone interested. I also do custom work, i can make a 1 to 1 theme of any movie website with all the features listed above

Screenshots:
J4o1hi6g.png

iriX87B.png

7yeZ5Hv.png

pq6PSZP.png

WOsf6iU.png

Last edited:
22 comments
You might put some movies in you site. Nice for people who like to buy.

Oh, yeah, and read the rules of WJ. Comes in handy.

Last edited:
Is it even logical to put pirated content on Google Drive? Isn't that asking for trouble or am I missing something?

Is it even logical to put pirated content on Google Drive? Isn't that asking for trouble or am I missing something?
hey, just like on your website streaming72op, you uplaod movies on openload thats pirated and illegal also and if you put movies in google drive and play them with google default player then sure it is a problem, but my script has a function that hides the google drive url and it plays the movie in custom jwplayer. please take a look at that post, this movie is uploaded in google drive Watch One Night Stand Online HD - OnMoviez

Any demo please?
Hello, please check demo at onmoviez.xyz

Do you provide scrapper to get the TV series?? i mean videos..
Hello, i dont provide movie links scrapper, i haven't gotten into that yet, you manually have to add videos by link, if its from google drive then these videos will play in jwplayer or you can add movies from other websites openload or whatever just by the link

hey, just like on your website streaming72op, you uplaod movies on openload thats pirated and illegal also and if you put movies in google drive and play them with google default player then sure it is a problem, but my script has a function that hides the google drive url and it plays the movie in custom jwplayer. please take a look at that post, this movie is uploaded in google drive Watch One Night Stand Online HD - OnMoviez

Any demo please?

Demo for admin panel please?

Any demo please?

cannot play the videoes

I wasn't criticizing, it was a legitimate question. As for that movie, it cannot be played "Error loading media: File could not be played".

I wasn't criticizing, it was a legitimate question. As for that movie, it cannot be played "Error loading media: File could not be played".
theres not any google drive links there so it will show that, but when you add movies then they will work

I'm requesting also for admin panel demo. Interested to buy :)
Admin Panel - Onmoviez admin/123456789

Admin Panel - Onmoviez admin/123456789

Demo for admin panel please?
Admin Panel - Onmoviez admin/12345678

cannot play the videoes
its showing error because there are no movie links added yet, when you add movie links they will go away.

Last edited:
Hello, Only India on country? and can we change the language to english?
and the faq page redirect to xmovies8 page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back