Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Rory,

good news for webmoney...

I requested on 23rd. NOw can i change my payment method to webmoney and I will get paid on next 1rst also? Or there will be a delay?

Dear Rory,

I requested on 23rd. NOw can i change my payment method to webmoney and I will get paid on next 1rst also? Or there will be a delay?

Dear Rory,

Yeah RORY please Reply

Hi

Unfortunately this is not possible.

Regards

Rory

1 TB LIMIT for PREMIUM users is unacceptable and ridiculous.

I'm uploader of full bluray movie (BD50), 1 tb allow only 10 movies, i buy premium and after 10 movies????

1 TB LIMIT for PREMIUM users is unacceptable and ridiculous.

I'm uploader of full bluray movie (BD50), 1 tb allow only 10 movies, i buy premium and after 10 movies????

blueray movie is a 100 GB filesize? !!!

+
nice download speed for free user ! i get 200kb !!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Laie_A_053.gif

Earlier today xerver support requested us to remove their official thread from WJ.

Please feel free to share your experiences(negative and positive) about this host here.

Do note that payment date is 16th November.

Please update this thread once you get your payment.

Thank you!!

don't panic if they closed thread another this host shortly is scam all sites witch cloesd support have problems at payments :) or other big problems

5hBpNAK.png

How can u even compete with those big boys without even showing the file size???

and filename also. looks like AdultKing is hitting this file host with CP uploads and report it to VISA & MasterCard to shut down merchant accounts. Maybe thats why they removed filename and filesize.

say bye to rebills and cc processing }:-)

Seriously, don't you think it's going a bit too far changing limit payment to $25 ? You can't complain about "10$ is too few for the staff to pay", you have got to pay just twice per month -_-
This and your official thread deletion smells the end of your site ... Many just did the same thing at the past to save time before to close up their site and leave without paying users.
So I am requesting my last payment (if you're still paying) and Adios.

Last edited:
I'm still semi optimistic. Didn't get chance to be stabbed in throat by file-hosting, yet.
(~*´∇`*)~あぁぁぁぁあぁ I'm quit hyper about 16's.

And, personally - i don't think 25 euro - "too big" minimal request.

Anyone receive previous payout (on 1st)?
why my request still pending I submit a tickets, send PM many times but got no response
maybe I should stop using their services. :(

GyDi9by.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back