Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for my October payment to be sent.

I haven't uploaded to Xerver in over a week now because their uploading servers are always failing and are among the slowest I have ever seen; and I guess I should mention that on multiple occasions Xerver has told me that they've upgraded and resolved all issues yet this is simply not true at all.

Back in August when I first started to talk to Xerver I was assured they could pay out to me via Bank Wire. Fast forward a few weeks when I requested my first payout I was then told that bank wire is not possible (first host who has ever told me this before) and that the only way they could deliver was by sending payment via PayPal (which was not cool at all for them to do to me).

My last private message with Xerver on WJunction I was directed to talk to them via Skype for any issues I have. Therefore, I certainly will not ask my questions via Skype and will keep my communication with Xerver public because this type of behavior only concerns me even more.

So my questions to Xerver are:

1. When are you going to start paying what you owe to your affiliates?

2. When are you going to learn that relying on PayPal to pay your affiliates simply is not possible?

3. Why do I continue to see many uploads failing and/or transferring at painfully slow speeds?
(as little as 1 Mbps upload speed to Xerver has been seen on one of my dedicated servers that has a 1000 Mbps uplink)

4. What steps do you plan on taking to resolve the issues listed in #3 so that Xerver's affiliates can continue to help grow your file host?
(which therefore ensures your own financial stability and future cash flow)

I look forward to your public response here in this thread.

What currently filehost you using?

Last edited:
can you try to increase upload speed from france servers ( web upload ) its working very slow in comparation with other filehosting that i am using

also i saw some errors ( frozen upload ) when upload multiple files in same time with http ( s ) can you ckeck it or remove https for upload

Last edited:
Some support on Ticket Number 0001154 would be appreciated, I have been waiting for 4 days for you to even look at the ticket.

Last edited:
we added extra network bandwidth, but due to weekend traffic is crossing nearly 100 % of network thats why you guys feel slow upload, as already we have dedicated upload bandwidth, we have to ask our datacenter, please be patient guys.

@ xerver

why u skip my comment ?

pls respond :(

We are completing all payments today Coolguy.

Regards

Rory

I was suppose to get paid yesterday and I'm still waiting.

XERVERrequest_money.jpg

YLlJw1i.png

Please upgrade my acc :/ I haven't more free space.. I have more files and still waiting to upgrade.

My acc: zangura1

Last edited:
@xerver
@smartboy
My friend requested payment on 29-10, but he didn't know about days of payout on xerver. Since this time, he earned more money. Is it possible to cancel pending payout, so he will be able to request again on 7th October?

@ xerver

pp payment still pending....

i'm worried again :(

few days back u told me i will receive payment on nov 1 :(

and

yesterday u told me i will receive payment yesterday itself :(

till now nothing received

now what ?? don't tell me again... today or tomorrow u will receive payment

very disappointed with ur words

Last edited:
@ xerver

pp payment still pending....

i'm worried again :(

few days back u told me i will receive payment on nov 1 :(

and

yesterday u told me i will receive payment yesterday itself :(

till now nothing received

now what ?? don't tell me again... today or tomorrow u will receive payment

very disappointed with ur words

Hi Coolguy

As you know we are doing you a favour. You need to calm down and wait for us to complete our other payments.

Regards

Rory

@ xerver

but for how long ??

ur schedule is already over.....all pp payments already completed on nov 1

i requested u to do me a favour...yes i'm happy that u agreed...

but

i donoo why u delay my payment every day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back