Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many noobs on this thread and on this community how is posiible they can register here ...?:| omg kids is so difficult to read first page where are details about payments?:| on every thread on this site only noobs kids...

PS: this reply isn't for users with problems with payment and request at time

Last edited:
Too many noobs on this thread and on this community how is posiible they can register here ...?:| omg kids is so difficult to read first page where are details about payments?:| on every thread on this site only noobs kids...

PS: this reply isn't for users with problems with payment and request at time

ans whats your problem with noobs ;) everybody start as noobs ;)

How much longer without information?
An embarrassed the support :facepalm:
disrespectful to us
If your business works is thanks to us :p
you can understand that?
:thumbdown:

Please make your website more mobile friendly. I want to use your site, but I get complaints from Android & iPhone users who are unable to download.

Confusion about the 3 counts/IP/24h policy

Is Xerver still counting up to 3 times per IP per 24h?

I registered with Xerver just recently (no premium account) and did some tests. It appeared it's counting only 1/IP/24h. Can anyone confirm this?

I pretty much can, I think.

I can't be certain, because daily stats link under Affiliate Reports hasn't worked for days (can't click it), but even prior I had 1 download per country counted as earning (which I assumed to be one user), whereas everything else was 0.000.

Makes sense for them to change yet again, though. If and when the willing fileOM affiliates are merged with Xerver, they'll have Terabytes worth of active data on their hands for which they can't count earning the same way they have until now. Even a child understands that they'll just follow fileOM's way then.

What started as an awesome PPD host is now with every passing day basically a PPS one. A claim which in itself is ironical, because only the most news-free downloaders would dare buy premium from Xerver. More savvy ones are justifiably cautious because for all they know, this host can go belly-up just as easily.

Last edited:
Merger/Transfer or NO? Vip-keys isn't paygate, it is reseller site, confirm soon, i will change to another filehost next week and stop/deleted files big scam Fileom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back