Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i think it would be better if he keeps Fileom running with him being the inheritor/owner....There would be no merging and transfer of files plus replacing thousands of fileom links to xerve in forums...This would benefit us all uploaders,downloaders and owner especially with respect to time.Let's hope xerver agrees to it

Last edited:
Yup.

Behind the scenes everything would be connected, but for external view it would be - for all intents and purposes - two separate sites.

But I assume there would be issues with hosting and additional costs, perhaps. Who knows. But it's honestly the most common sense solution.

Anyways, before at the very least the questions above are answered succinctly, I'm not comfortable in uploading new content.

(To that end, I've given up waiting a more elaborate reply as to what will happen with the funds of smaller uploaders who may have bigger funds on fileOM, but still starting up on Xerver. Perhaps I will have enough Xerver founds several months from now to apply for the 10% of fileOM money, but right now it's impossible to assume that it would happen - no downloader in their right mind would jump on purchasing Xerver premium knowing all that's happened.)

Edit: Also btw, overnight ~12GB of my content just disappeared. What's up with that? More over I've gotten e-mail about deletions yesterday (15th) but whole yesterday my site was already suspended so it couldn't have been DCMA. I require explanation as to why those files were removed. They weren't zero-downloads files, either.

Last edited:
Keeping fileom as a seperate site has loads of advantages and i hope xerver sees it before merging the two sites 1)No transfer of files take place ...saves loads of time .2)No transfer of stats ,users e.t.c takes place avoiding confusion and saving time 3) maintaing trust of downloaders 4) No need to re share links of thousands of files so saving time of uploaders..if fileom gets merged as xerver many of us have to replace old fileom links with xerve which will take loads of time 5) keeping the sites seperate will prevent excessive load which might occur if the two sites gets merged

Last edited:
before anything else its payday xerver.co
VbGFjed.png

Keeping fileom as a seperate site has loads of advantages and i hope xerver sees it before merging the two sites 1)No transfer of files take place ...saves loads of time .2)No transfer of stats ,users e.t.c takes place avoiding confusion and saving time 3) maintaing trust of downloaders 4) No need to re share links of thousands of files so saving time of uploaders..if fileom gets merged as xerver many of us have to replace old fileom links with xerve which will take loads of time 5) keeping the sites seperate will prevent excessive load which might occur if the two sites gets merged
yes, because AdultKing/WDF are celebrating they killed fileom.

why you'll kill a site that has a good reputation for buyers and transfer it an newbie host xerver.co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back