Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks but I don't have any accounts yet in Xerver. should I create a new one with the same username in FileOM or should I create a new account with new username separately?

You must create new account at xerver with same Username which was at fileom.
who told you that? that wouldn't make sense to me if all the data is going to be transfered over from fileom

We need some details.
I have premium on fileom but not xerver.If I upload something and post it the fileom premium users won't be downloading with premium privileges.What about them.
That's the sort of things that need clarification.
Plus,by now I'm sure downloaders have heard about this so they certainly aren't going to be buying premium or renewing their premium until we're able to give them answers.

We can't do anything if we don't know what to do & what to tell our downloaders.
Yes,you're busy doing things.I would think you could spare 5 minutes to make a post with specifics.Something other than the vague comments that tell us nothing like we've been getting for the last 2 days.
If you want us to make money for you you need to tell us what to do so we can do exactly that.

We need some details.
I have premium on fileom but not xerver.If I upload something and post it the fileom premium users won't be downloading with premium privileges.What about them.
That's the sort of things that need clarification.
Plus,by now I'm sure downloaders have heard about this so they certainly aren't going to be buying premium or renewing their premium until we're able to give them answers.

We can't do anything if we don't know what to do & what to tell our downloaders.
Yes,you're busy doing things.I would think you could spare 5 minutes to make a post with specifics.Something other than the vague comments that tell us nothing like we've been getting for the last 2 days.
If you want us to make money for you you need to tell us what to do so we can do exactly that.

Very agree with you
I work with Xerver.co
but clear the doubts

^what about your old downloaders who has premium account in FileOM now they cannot download from Xerver.co as premium. don't you think they will piss off with you?

^what about your old downloaders who has premium account in FileOM now they cannot download from Xerver.co as premium. don't you think they will piss off with you?

Than need to wait till xerver will merge with fileom. And need wait news from Rory. I also dont know much, how its will working.

who told you that? that wouldn't make sense to me if all the data is going to be transfered over from fileom

And how you thinking, its will be? all data will transfered to xerver account with same name, very simple.
I don't think it will work like that they will just transfer all the data from fileom to xerver, member list, files, earnings ect

Hopefully we get some answers soon

There are way too many questions.

Ok, I agree to be part of the merger, what will happen.

1) I'm affiliated as premium with both hosters, but usernames differ. Will I have two accounts at Xerver going forward and two payouts, or will the FileOM user be merged with Xerver one?

2) How are fileOM files downloading earnings counted? Even now my content at fileOM gains downloads. Do those downloads go into limbo right now with me earning nothing?

3) When databases get merged, however, will Xerver's rates be attributed to them or fileOM rates?

4) But how can it be? Rate systems can't be more different between Xerver and fileOM. Is the next step Xerver removing the rule about "whatever filesize" and obtain fileOM's rules
(one earning for 100, another for 500, third for 1000+)? Because even I understand that if all the folks come over with monstrous amounts of data, it isn't sustainable to give them
the same rate Xerver has had so far.

I'm sure there are more questions. Feel free to add.

There are way too many questions.

Ok, I agree to be part of the merger, what will happen.

1) I'm affiliated as premium with both hosters, but usernames differ. Will I have two accounts at Xerver going forward and two payouts, or will the FileOM user be merged with Xerver one?

2) How are fileOM files downloading earnings counted? Even now my content at fileOM gains downloads. Do those downloads go into limbo right now with me earning nothing?

3) When databases get merged, however, will Xerver's rates be attributed to them or fileOM rates?

4) But how can it be? Rate systems can't be more different between Xerver and fileOM. Is the next step Xerver removing the rule about "whatever filesize" and obtain fileOM's rules
(one earning for 100, another for 500, third for 1000+)? Because even I understand that if all the folks come over with monstrous amounts of data, it isn't sustainable to give them
the same rate Xerver has had so far.

I'm sure there are more questions. Feel free to add.

+1. I also need to know.

I must say filegrasper placed us in a shit that seems to difficult to handle ..i am thinking of downloaders..why do you open a filehost when you don't have enough funds to back you up in hard times ? Bad days. :( @xerver why do you have to merge the site?? simply take over fileom and run both sites xerver+fileom ..that way you don't have to transfer each and every user data to xerver?Run fileom as it's running with you being the owner .That way i wouldn't be replacing thousands of fileom links to xerver in forums ..it's too much hassle..so please continue fileom as it is with you being the owner ..we will all agree to that..what do you say to that xerver?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back