Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@desert guy
may be you can trust xerver or not, but they will true to all.

you can upload to xerver alone, now.
If xerver/fileOm deal finished means, fileOM files move to xerver automatically (already database moved, they're small => that are testing whether move will work or not like that)

If dela finished means, Petobyte of data will move to xerver (not small size na..)

So trust me, work on xerver, rory is busy with the deal info and talk, even in this busy situation he is reply here.

And all I want to know is whether small uploaders are cut by the same cloth and hence hosed out of all their earnings or not.

Because there is no way in hell I can earn 80% of fileOM earnings to be applicable for gradual % payments.

Why?

Lets see. Users sure as hell won't buy premium because they know all about this fiasco and are pissed.

And last but not least counting is fucked after the 3-dl rule and makes it impossible to earn fast. Even more so in Mixed plan, obviously.

Perhaps I should just take my leave together with upcoming site which would definitely bring Xerver more traffic than limited official WP crap and just call it quits.

I have a feeling I won't see my small uploader's sums either way and it's not like management really cares about small earners.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I think the majority of the uploaders are happy for you to merge and I am sure the rest will be when they start making money again, so please try to get it done ASAP as I have a lot of users messaging because they are unable to buy premium atm to download my files.

just starting.. my account : aniblood

UZeAU6v.png

Last edited:
So, is the merge complete?

I see the paygate is working now?!

I have 2 pending requests from fileom now and it doesnt let me request any new one.

How can i request new payouts now?

Dear Users

We are sorry for the delay in support, as you know tomorrow is payment day and we are busy queuing payments and loading funds.

I will try to respond to all PM's now. If you need help urgently please open a ticket so that our support can help you.

Best Regards

Rory

If the merger with Fileom gets approved, all the files,storage,rates,premium accounts and user limits will be transferred to Xerver.co

Your account will be the same on Xerver as it has been on Fileom.com.

Best Regards

Rory

As long as affiliates get their payments I don't think any one will disapprove of Xerver/FileOm merger.

I for one approve of it in hope of getting my pending requested as well unrequested payments from FileOm.

@xerver Is the merging complete ? If not when will it be done ? And should we create a new account with xerver or our old accounts of fileom will be automatically registered once merging is done/complete?

You are able to upload new files to Xerver.co

Files/User accounts on Xerver will not be replaced by Fileom.com data, it will just be added.

Best Regards

Rory

^thanks but I don't have any accounts yet in Xerver. should I create a new one with the same username in FileOM or should I create a new account with new username separately?

^thanks but I don't have any accounts yet in Xerver. should I create a new one with the same username in FileOM or should I create a new account with new username separately?

You must create new account at xerver with same Username which was at fileom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back