Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no reply for PM... Where are you :-/

Also, @Rory & all the other current affiliates...

How about this idea? Realizable?

To give incentive in switching to Mixed Plan, why not modify present earning rules for Premium Downloads. E.g. right now it's 3 downloads per IP in 24 hrs across the board. But what if for Premium User it would be double that, given that it's 50% of download rates. Sounds fair? Or a fixed amount, 0.25-0.5? Otherwise makes little business sense, imho, to swap into Mixed.

That way you'll also differentiate yourself from other hosters because everyone limits Premium User download earnings.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
@Rory,

please check PM it's very urgent.

Done.

ai review these captchas, is indecipherable !

140808041248253807.jpg

140808041247503308.jpg

Hi, this is because you are using Jdownloader, use the live website and you will be able to enter it correctly.

@xerver , Rory, check PM. :sun:

Done :)

Rates changed or something? Doesn't seem like clicks are counting properly today.

All downloads are counting fine Brucele.

Best Regards

Rory

Dear Users

We are looking for some beta testers for a new platform we have developed. Please PM and I'll give you the details.

Regards

Rory

I can't find a list of deleted files on your site but I remember most of the titles. I'm gonna send an email to your support service. In the meanwhile I've contacted all the communities I'm into in Italy, France and Spain and they all confirmed that none is re-publishing these comics. If anyone is doing it, he should must be able to show a piece of paper that prove it...and I don't think he got it.

Sincerely: I've just had to move all my files when Qkup went down and I really don't wanna start again after one month because -maybe- an asshole who was banned from my blog is spending time to break my balls.

Mate, you might win it with xerver because they're nice and supposedly show you dcma reports.

But I had some weeks ago similar deal with fileom. I knew full well someone was screwing with me because there's no way movie/tv studio ppl would find my little blog. But there was no way for me to actually know if report was legit or not because all I got were deleted files, but no documents.

Good luck!

I don't think I'll win anymore.
I didn't receive any answers from Rory nor the list of complaints nor any names of the mysterious complainting (fake?) publishers. But he keeps on deleting hundreds of my files, almost ruining my site despite I asked to stop untill this problems is cleared up.
Do you think it's possible to own copyrights of single parts of splitted files? Or copyrights of reprints but not of the original issues? Well, Xerver thinks it is.
I've read their disclaimer: under request, they delete file in 48hrs or immediately. That means without doing any controls nor consulting the uploader who -maybe- could delete those files by himself freeing their employees from this work, once he has read the copyright contract (That's how laws work in civil countries).
They believe to anyone claims anything, but they believe more the complainters than their users as I'm experiencing.
So, if you'll ever have an enemy or a competitor uploading on Xerver, now you know how to fuck him :-)))

Last edited:
Mate, you might win it with xerver because they're nice and supposedly show you dcma reports.

But I had some weeks ago similar deal with fileom. I knew full well someone was screwing with me because there's no way movie/tv studio ppl would find my little blog. But there was no way for me to actually know if report was legit or not because all I got were deleted files, but no documents.

Good luck!

I don't think I'll win anymore.
I didn't receive any answers from Rory nor the list of complaints nor any names of the mysterious complainting (fake?) publishers. But he keeps on deleting hundreds of my files, almost ruining my site despite I asked to stop untill this problems is cleared up.
Do you think it's possible to own copyrights of single parts of splitted files? Or copyrights of reprints but not of the original issues? Well, Xerver thinks it is.
I've read their disclaimer: under request, they delete file in 48hrs or immediately. That means without doing any controls nor consulting the uploader who -maybe- could delete those files by himself freeing their employees from this work, once he has read the copyright contract (That's how laws work in civil countries).
They believe to anyone claims anything, but they believe more the complainters than their users as I'm experiencing.
So, if you'll ever have an enemy or a competitor uploading on Xerver, now you know how to fuck him :-)))

Hi Medfa

Unfortunately its impossible for us to check every single DMCA request we receive, we delete files based on 2 factors:

1. A legitimate DMCA agency/agent sent the email
2. The request has a valid Authorization Letter attached.

If we see either 1 or 2 of these in a mail, the files get deleted. In some cases files are deleted automatically if they have been removed before via DMCA.

We have not forgotten about your ticket, and we are still looking into it for you. Just a delay with support at the moment as we are all working on the upgrades together.

Regards

Rory

Hi Rory,
if you provide me the data about the complainters (and if they're real and legit, they're probably from my own country and I can easily check if they really exist), we'll both save a lot of hours.
Other strange things: they contacted only you and not me or Google/Blogspot that hosts my blog, nor the communities that do the scans I post. And all of us are easily contactable by the public email addresses on our respective websites.

In the meanwhile we're both loosing traffic and money because none of my users will buy a premium account untill I tell'em the problem is solved.

Last edited:
Dear Users

We have removed the Captcha from our download pages :)

Your users can now download without having to enter anything.

Regards

Rory

@xerver
atleast till fixing the captcha, count 1 download per ip, otherwise you have to pay big money to this issue to ppd affilaites, because even bot crawl down links.

even that also a big headache to you, better work on text captcha that inbuilt xfs have.

Offtopic:
nearly half million files downloaded from xerver daily (approximate total from all), so without captcha abuse will be easy and ofcourse that even eat the big share.

Last edited:
Hi Rory, can you remove "COPY FILES" tag from the upload page. It's upsetting to find out hours of hardwork spending bandwidth to upload then in a minutes it's in somebody else account. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back