Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
1TB storage space for PREMIUM USERS? No way man! Good Luck!

Hi, We offer more space for affiliates. PM me if you would like to have yours increased.

Yeah, replies are less and less, I guess they are popular enough by now not to care.

Hi Anurr, we do really care about our users. We are just very busy on the backend, but believe me when I say our users will appreciate what we have done once its live :)

Hi Rory:

You can upgrade my account to premium please?
U= HawkMan

Hi HawkMan, Done :)

@Rory Please reply,
to get paid in webmoney we need to put : Webmoney ID ? WME ? WMZ ?

Hi, you are able to request via WME or WMZ.

Best Regards

Rory

10 of my files got deleted by an administrator.
If you're going to delete files, I think it's better to tell "why ?"
And a second thing, how about you just make the file private so the uploader can make a copy of it before deleting it ?

Hi, You are able to create backups of your files. Just upload them into a folder. We only delete files for DMCA, so if they have been removed it is because of that.

Hi Rory,
during the last 2 days I've received tens of notifiations by my users about broken links and it's too soon for those files to expire. Is it due to your works in progress? If so, I'll stop to upload 'till the works are completed.
Thank you in advance

nickname: charlesd

Hi Medfa, This is not due to work in progress, please see the answer posted above.

Dear Users

The delay in support is a result of some upgrades we are doing to the site. We have some exciting things to share with you! Screenshots will be posted later today and all PM's and questions will also be answered today.

Best Regards

Rory
still no reply on my pM :'(

Going through all PM's now Exilboy :)

@xerver
we're waiting for surprise :)

hope xerver become top filehost soon.

Thanks Smartboy! We are positive our users will love it!

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Hi Rory,
during the last 2 days I've received tens of notifiations by my users about broken links and it's too soon for those files to expire. Is it due to your works in progress? If so, I'll stop to upload 'till the works are completed.
Thank you in advance

nickname: charlesd

Hi Medfa, This is not due to work in progress, please see the answer posted above.

The coyrights of those comics are expired since decades. Did you received any complaints? Could you send me a pm or email telling me from who? Thanks

The coyrights of those comics are expired since decades. Did you received any complaints? Could you send me a pm or email telling me from who? Thanks

Hi, please send us a screenshot of the list of deleted files and we will mail you the complaints.

Rory,

I have requested for an upgrade to my account through PM & here. But, not done yet. Could you pls upgrade?
Thanks.

Prins

Hi Prins

Done.

Best Regards

Rory

Hi, please send us a screenshot of the list of deleted files and we will mail you the complaints.

Rory,

I have requested for an upgrade to my account through PM & here. But, not done yet. Could you pls upgrade?
Thanks.

Prins

Hi Prins

Done.

Best Regards

Rory
Hi Rory,

Please upgrade my account to premium. my account name was sent via PM. Please check !
Thanks

Rory,

Thanks.

Prins

Hi Prins

Done.

Best Regards

Rory
Hi Rory,

Please upgrade my account to premium. my account name was sent via PM. Please check !
Thanks

Hi, Will check the PM now and see if I can upgrade you.

Hi HawkMan, Done :)

Rory

Thx @Rory, long life to Xerver.co :handshake:

You are welcome HawkMan! Thanks for using Xerver :)

Hi, I want to ask about PPV, does viewer must watch entire video to count or what ?

Hi Bionioncle, for PPV user needs to watch atleast 20% of the video for you to get paid.

Hi

How long do you keep files since the last download for Free and Premium Account User ?

Regards

Hi, we keep files for 60 days for affiliates from now on, we had many affiliates request upgrades of space and storing TB's of data but no downloads/sales, so we changed it from 90 days to 60 days. Its unlimited for premium users.

Regards

Rory

I can't find a list of deleted files on your site but I remember most of the titles. I'm gonna send an email to your support service. In the meanwhile I've contacted all the communities I'm into in Italy, France and Spain and they all confirmed that none is re-publishing these comics. If anyone is doing it, he should must be able to show a piece of paper that prove it...and I don't think he got it.

Sincerely: I've just had to move all my files when Qkup went down and I really don't wanna start again after one month because -maybe- an asshole who was banned from my blog is spending time to break my balls.

I can't find a list of deleted files on your site but I remember most of the titles. I'm gonna send an email to your support service. In the meanwhile I've contacted all the communities I'm into in Italy, France and Spain and they all confirmed that none is re-publishing these comics. If anyone is doing it, he should must be able to show a piece of paper that prove it...and I don't think he got it.

Sincerely: I've just had to move all my files when Qkup went down and I really don't wanna start again after one month because -maybe- an asshole who was banned from my blog is spending time to break my balls.

Mate, you might win it with xerver because they're nice and supposedly show you dcma reports.

But I had some weeks ago similar deal with fileom. I knew full well someone was screwing with me because there's no way movie/tv studio ppl would find my little blog. But there was no way for me to actually know if report was legit or not because all I got were deleted files, but no documents.

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

PLS Contact JDownloader! JDownloader MUST Support Xerver for Premium Accounts! (Only Free mode is possible)....

Huh? Did something change?! :) Last I knew Jd wasn't supported at all because it doesn't give them revenue obviously.

Please confirm.

Last edited:

Mate, you might win it with xerver because they're nice and supposedly show you dcma reports.

But I had some weeks ago similar deal with fileom. I knew full well someone was screwing with me because there's no way movie/tv studio ppl would find my little blog. But there was no way for me to actually know if report was legit or not because all I got were deleted files, but no documents.

Good luck!

You know, I would even not be sad to find again the comics of my youth sold in the newsstand down home. And thousands of people like me. But I know for sure that the last ones who tried to re-publish'em, bankrupted after 1 (one) year in the 90's.
However thanks for your support, mate ;-)

PLS Contact JDownloader! JDownloader MUST Support Xerver for Premium Accounts! (Only Free mode is possible)....

A must have for every PPS affiliate working with this host, but staff thinks JD doesnt give revenue at all so not yet support for xserver :)) :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back