Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you give uploader have choice to disable steaming function ??

I have tested it
Only played the video 100% completely will count
It is crazy!! PPV is "no such thing"!!

Yeah, I hope it's not true as well, obviously :)

The start with Xerver has been good for me, but it could be a lot better.

Somehow it doesn't stick with my users.

edit: Umm... tried to download my file via proxy, to see how's the speed and everything else, thinking perhaps this drives my users away.
Well, didn't get so far as captcha still fails for me, but I assume it doesn't for them because then I'd have zero downloads.
However...
Then I noticed that there's suddenly(?) an option to purchase 24hrs premium account for 1.99EUR. Has it always been there and I've missed it?

Last edited:
Dear Users

The delay in support is a result of some upgrades we are doing to the site. We have some exciting things to share with you! Screenshots will be posted later today and all PM's and questions will also be answered today.

Best Regards

Rory

Dear Users

The delay in support is a result of some upgrades we are doing to the site. We have some exciting things to share with you! Screenshots will be posted later today and all PM's and questions will also be answered today.

Best Regards

Rory
Thanks for this news, and then please check PM ;)

Best regards,

Dear Users

Best Regards

Rory
still no reply on my pM :'(

10 of my files got deleted by an administrator.
If you're going to delete files, I think it's better to tell "why ?"
And a second thing, how about you just make the file private so the uploader can make a copy of it before deleting it ?

Hi Rory,
during the last 2 days I've received tens of notifiations by my users about broken links and it's too soon for those files to expire. Is it due to your works in progress? If so, I'll stop to upload 'till the works are completed.
Thank you in advance

nickname: charlesd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back