Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting 0.0007 from indian downloads its very very low when compared to other hosts if u can change india to tier 3 then i can continue with ur host pls reply soon

getting 0.0007 from indian downloads its very very low when compared to other hosts if u can change india to tier 3 then i can continue with ur host pls reply soon

Hi, we are currently looking into getting some better rates from another advertiser. Will update you shorlty.

Regards

Rory

Hi xerver[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] ,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]most of my traffic is from INDIA..Until yesterday we use to get 0.0032 per a download for INDIA traffic which was ok to me ,but from today it was just 0.0010 which is too low compare to many other host and if this is how you pay its hard to continue with this host and need to shift soon,please either add this back to 0.0032 as you are paying before or as advised by [/FONT] downloadmirchi move this up to tire 3 please..waiting for your reply .Also want to know why there is sudden change in count of downloads ?and why suddenly you decreased amount of tire D from 32Euro to 10 Euro so can we call this as shaving of money now,seems even you started to shave the things now as other (sorry to keep this words,but bit frustrated to see today not earning much for my downloads)and also few downloads shows 0.0000 earning why was this happening ?

So as per the current amount ,you will be paying 10$ per 10000 downloads...which i thing is very bad compare to many other filehostings.Please have this changed ASAP bcoz we donot want to waste time working with a filehost which pays so liitle to the hardwork and time we spend.......

i can send you the screenshots if require,waiting for your reply

can i request today and get money tomorrow?

Hi Kemal

You have missed the deadline for tomorrow's payouts im afraid.

But you can still request and get paid on the 1st.

Hi xerver ,

most of my traffic is from INDIA..Until yesterday we use to get 0.0032 per a download for INDIA traffic which was ok to me ,but from today it was just 0.0010 which is too low compare to many other host and if this is how you pay its hard to continue with this host and need to shift soon,please either add this back to 0.0032 as you are paying before or as advised by downloadmirchi move this up to tire 3 please..waiting for your reply .Also want to know why there is sudden change in count of downloads ?and why suddenly you decreased amount of tire D from 32Euro to 10 Euro so can we call this as shaving of money now,seems even you started to shave the things now as other (sorry to keep this words,but bit frustrated to see today not earning much for my downloads)and also few downloads shows 0.0000 earning why was this happening ?

So as per the current amount ,you will be paying 10$ per 10000 downloads...which i thing is very bad compare to many other filehostings.Please have this changed ASAP bcoz we donot want to waste time working with a filehost which pays so liitle to the hardwork and time we spend.......

i can send you the screenshots if require,waiting for your reply

Hi, we are not shaving. We reserve the right to modify the affiliate program at any time. The reason we have changed the earnings for those countries is because those countries do not earn any money for us, we do not get paid for that traffic. We cannot keep paying a high price for low quality traffic that does not convert.

As for the downloads that show 0.000 its because those downloads were made from the same IP and that IP has already earned 1 EURO for you in 24 hours.

But we are testing a new ad system that offers better rates for tier 4 traffic and we will be updating you on our finding soon.

Best Regards

Rory

USED SPACE: 933.86 OF 1024 GB

HI XERVER

My storage space in the next few days will be full, you can give me more storage space?
My Account:o71622
Thank you very much

@Xerver
Thanks for reducing the rate of Tier 4 countries, atleast that reduce you loss from low tier 4 countries, as these conversions are very less (simplly impossible).

this rate reducetion assure your long run, may be few guys scream to increase rate, but that result in even closure of your affilaite, so don't care about words of money whoreees

@dmlnayudu
i am from india too, i know how the value of indian traffic, can you show me the highest paying ads company for INDIA. ?
you will end up with none, no ads company pay good for tier 4 especially india.

better you can move to PPS and earn big money, because they pay same for all tier 1 to tier 4..? but you guys don't use PPS, because you also know conversion is not possible in tier 4 countries, even you also know the exact REASON, then why you're forcing xerver to pay big....??
so think twice, or move to PPS and earn big from your traffic,

"Why you chossed PPD instead of PPS..? you already know the reason, because you wont get a single sale. :P "

may be you think my words like like harsh, but this the practical scenario.

Last edited:
my earning is dec to half theres no option for me to leave the host bec u r not counting sales too all reddots but no sale dont know they are real or u are shaving hope u update Info soon on adding india in tier 3

Capture.png

Last edited:
With out informing u decreased payout rates for Group D countries... This is not at all seeming very Good with you...

For me like Indian Uploaders.. it is not all possible to continue with this rates...

Waiting for ur Reply...

my earning is dec to half theres no option for me to leave the host bec u r not counting sales too all reddots but no sale dont know they are real or u are shaving hope u update Info soon on adding india in tier 3

Capture.png

Hi, you have not made any sales since the 7th. I will send you a screenshot of your referrals and you will see for yourself none of them are paying users.

We do not shave sales, the sale counter will always show 0 until you make a sale if you are on PPS/MIX or PPD plan. We will be remove it shortly though because its causing too much confusion.

Regards

Rory

is GE Germany? :/
If not, I am sorry about this comment :3
GE1€ 0.0010

Hi Vitas, that is not Germany, Germany's shorcode is DE :)

Regards

Rory

@Xerver
Thanks for reducing the rate of Tier 4 countries, atleast that reduce you loss from low tier 4 countries, as these conversions are very less (simplly impossible).

this rate reducetion assure your long run, may be few guys scream to increase rate, but that result in even closure of your affilaite, so don't care about words of money whoreees

@dmlnayudu
i am from india too, i know how the value of indian traffic, can you show me the highest paying ads company for INDIA. ?

better you can move to PPS and earn big money, because they pay same for all tier 1 to tier 4..? but you guys don't use PPS, because you also know conversion is not possible in tier 4 countries, even you also know the exact REASON, then why you're forcing xerver to pay big....??

"Why you chossed PPD instead of PPS..? you already know the reason, because you wont get a single sale. :P "

Hi Smartboy.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

With partners like you we are surely gonna be around for a long time.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
@Xerver

@dmlnayudu

@smartboy i completely agree with u But what should they do they 1st only remove tier 4 completely or they should start the host with the reduced rates only .did they dont know while starting that tier 4 countries are useless then . 35 to 10 what change is that one

@downloadmirchi
they're new, so may be they posted rates without checking conversion or revenue from ads, but they may notice this in sometime and change, so better changing initially is fine.

also € 3.2/1000 = $4.38 is nearly impossible for tier 4, so we have to accept this buddy, even few filehosts have this rate for tier 1.

If they run filehost with $4.38 rate for tier 4, then they close soon their whole site, this is practical. hope you and other understood the truth :)

@ xever you should have know this ratings from day one and we should have not used this file hosting.just seeing that u pay good i started working ,after we work for 2 weeks now you have reduced so all that i worked is waste of time to me.i am not bother about what others have to say ,you will stay hear for long time are not we always want you to be stay longer but not like this,if you want to do some changes have them from day 1,not after you get traffic and then scam the things by decreasing.any how i had a good journey of 2 weeks with you website and all the best for you future and you can work for and wait for good comments from smartboy .

@
downloadmirchi[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] -->what ever you say,the Xever will never change there mind ones they decided they want to decrease it.its pure business trick get peopel in and play how you like,they know that ones tire 4 countries they give high rate every one will join and after that they have done what they want to do,Atleast if they have decreased by 10 % from 32 to 22 it should be bit ok but making it 10 is not accepted .we want every one to make money not only one .any how thanks and nice to see someone else supporting INDIA :)[/FONT]

Good Bye :)

@smartboy better you hold ur words and dont cross your limits,we can get sales from INDIA too,but since i started posting 2 weeks ago we have not selected PPS and more over shut all your bull shit things.

@smart Boy -->you are really smart seems like you need big help from xerver and trying to back them up in good way....IF they are new and they know this now then better they should have given it at-least 20 for 10000 instead of 10 and our request is atleast they can make INDIA to tire 3 or for tire 4 they pay atleast 20 $ for 10000 downloads

Last edited:
Hello xerver
Today, many group D one download count 0.001
0.001x10000=€10 not group D
Group D is 0.0032x10000=€32
Please fix
And starting today, calculate abnormal
Thank you
19634581494481b98a84d5ca79e4a07d3b80c146.jpg

19634582989d7fbed66363bb0892ec3324154cf7.jpg

We lost a lot to the group D, now will be a waste of time and earns a pittance with downloads of group D and so does not serve :facepalm:

for 4 days you extremely shave my referral earnings
what the hell?

he has gone from 6 to 9 euros in 4 days
but i am earning just few 0.23 euro?
what is going on?
you changed referral %?
you can check

its not fair
dont do this to your good customers please

scubaproturkey
check and give my money please

@ xever you should have know this ratings from day one and we should have not used this file hosting.just seeing that u pay good i started working ,after we work for 2 weeks now you have reduced so all that i worked is waste of time to me.i am not bother about what others have to say ,you will stay hear for long time are not we always want you to be stay longer but not like this,if you want to do some changes have them from day 1,not after you get traffic and then scam the things by decreasing.any how i had a good journey of 2 weeks with you website and all the best for you future and you can work for and wait for good comments from smartboy .

@
downloadmirchi -->what ever you say,the Xever will never change there mind ones they decided they want to decrease it.its pure business trick get peopel in and play how you like,they know that ones tire 4 countries they give high rate every one will join and after that they have done what they want to do,Atleast if they have decreased by 10 % from 32 to 22 it should be bit ok but making it 10 is not accepted .we want every one to make money not only one .any how thanks and nice to see someone else supporting INDIA :)

Good Bye :)

@smartboy better you hold ur words and dont cross your limits,we can get sales from INDIA too,but since i started posting 2 weeks ago we have not selected PPS and more over shut all your bull shit things.

@smart Boy -->you are really smart seems like you need big help from xerver and trying to back them up in good way....IF they are new and they know this now then better they should have given it at-least 20 for 10000 instead of 10 and our request is atleast they can make INDIA to tire 3 or for tire 4 they pay atleast 20 $ for 10000 downloads

Dear Users

We would like everyone to know that we are currently discussing the changes and are trying to accommodate as many users as possible.

We do appreciate the input and the comments made regarding the changes implemented today and can assure you that we are discussing this issue and would like to make the best financial desicion while still considering that our intention is to be here long term.

We do understand that not all desicions taken will necessarily suit every user, unfortunately thats the nature of business.

Thank you for understanding, and for your continued loyalty and support.

Best Regards

Rory

Hi xerver , thanks for understanding but u can see u r loosing people now bcoz of change.please rethink about this fast before we loose more people. At lest get India to tire 3 or give bit more to tire 4.will be waiting for some god news from u ..and will start working with xerver again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back