Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, please select all files in the left corner, then click "Publish Selected" button or "Set to premium" button. If that does not work, please try another browser. It is working fine for everyone else right now

You have not had any downloads on your account, once you get downloads your earnings will increase. Also, we do not pay if you download your own files.

Regards

Rory

If i don't select Publish Selected what's is difference for my earnings? Should have active Publish Selected for all my files?
Thanks to light me about that.

Hi, please select all files in the left corner, then click "Publish Selected" button or "Set to premium" button. If that does not work, please try another browser. It is working fine for everyone else right now

You have not had any downloads on your account, once you get downloads your earnings will increase. Also, we do not pay if you download your own files.

Regards

Rory

If i don't select Publish Selected what's is difference for my earnings? Should have active Publish Selected for all my files?

I never got it working tho :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Regards

Rory

xerver: Hello? A little information about what's for publish selected? Is it advertising, must i check boxes to earn more?

xerver: Hello? A little information about what's for publish selected? Is it advertising, must i check boxes to earn more?

If file in a folder, you will see the text "publish link" next to it, above "create new folder" when you enter that folder, click to it and it will show all files which you chose publish on that folder, files which you don't select to publish will not show

it look the same as get folder link to me

However, it will show your name (username) too so downloader can see, I want Xerver to fix it because I don't want everyone see my username

now I know the pain of file name censoring, Black-Bird is rename to -Bird :(

Last edited:

Hi, if you publish a file it means that the file will become public, so people can see the file in your public folder. You will still earn the same if you have the files published or not, it makes no difference.

If file in a folder, you will see the text "publish link" next to it, above "create new folder" when you enter that folder, click to it and it will show all files which you chose publish on that folder, files which you don't select to publish will not show

it look the same as get folder link to me

However, it will show your name (username) too so downloader can see, I want Xerver to fix it because I don't want everyone see my username

now I know the pain of file name censoring, Black-Bird is rename to -Bird :(

Hi, we will be removing more censored words today.

Regards

Rory

hi xerver, before i was request payment € 10 but still pending, and now i have reach minimum payout € 10 again

can i accumulated my earning ? so it will be € 20++

there no option of xerver in my zoomuploader how you upload in xerver???

Hi, Please download our desktop uploaders. You can do it from here Xerver - Fast, Free & Secure Cloud Storage or from "MY FILES" area.

multiple downloads from the same IP address count or not

We do count multiple downloads from the same IP.

hi xerver, before i was request payment € 10 but still pending, and now i have reach minimum payout € 10 again

can i accumulated my earning ? so it will be € 20++

Hi, unfortunately you can only request 1 payment within the payment dates. Your first request will be paid in 5 days, then you can request again. Please see our first page for payout terms.

any one tell me 15 mb file count in ppd or start file counting from 50 mb??

Hi, we count 10MB files and up. Please see Xerver - Fast, Free & Secure Cloud Storage for more information.

Regards

Rory

Hello xerver
Malaysia is group C, not group D,please fix.
Thank you
1962123231021285d6c6e77520a813996d0b105c.jpg

hello,
i registed at xerver.co. how can i get one month free premium.

dear wj users

my name is rory and i represent xerver.co

we are super excited to announce our rewards program and our montly competition (exlusive to wj users)

here are all the details:

plans.png

ppd: up to 55 € (75usd) per 10,000 downloads for tier 1 countries. (all downloads counted, complete and incomplete)
pps: 60% per sale and 50% of every rebill.
mixed: 70% of downloads and 30% of sales and all rebills. (earn more from your downloads!)

we do not shave earnings!

affiliate.png

download speeds for free users: 120kbps
download speeds for registered users: 200kbps
downloads speeds for premium users: unlimited
(2 x 10gbit ports connected to all our servers, this will insure maximum speeds even at peak hour traffic)

storage space for affiliates: 350gb (affiliates that need more space, please pm us, we will evaluate and consider increasing that for you)
storage space for premium members: 1tb

free users can upload and download files up to 2gb.
Registered users can upload and download files up to 5gb.
premium users can upload and download files up to 10gb.

no "file download limit exceeded" errors!

upload.png

here are some of the perks that we offer affiliates:

1. affiliates receive 20% of revenue generated through referrals.
  2. affiliates can change their plans every 7 days, default plan is ppd.
  3. affiliates can exchange 3 € for 30 days premium.
  4. earn more than 30 € in 1 month and we will upgrade you to premium for free!
  5. minimum payout is just 10 €!
  6. payouts via paypal, moneybookers or payoneer.
  7. buying a premium account is fast, easy and secure! No redirection, no 3rd party payment processors (we process our own payments!!!)

premium.png

payment dates:

payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request 7 days before the 1st or 7 days before the 16th to be paid. If you request a payment this month, it will only be paid on the 1st of july.

We understand that everyone wants to be paid asap. Most file hosts that offer payments every day or pay whenever affiliates request, often go down and then no one gets paid. Our payout plan gives us the required time for all funds to be cleared into our business accounts, and therefor payments will always be sent on time!

montly competition for wj users:

this competition is strictly available to users that are registered with wj.

the affiliate that sells the most premium accounts on pps plan will receive 200 € + 6 months premium!
the affiliate with the most downloads on ppd plan will receive 150 € + 3 months premium!
the affiliate that has earned the most on the mixed plan will also receive 100 € + 1 month premium!

in order to enter you need to be a registered user with wj, we will post the winners of each plan's wj username here every month!
You have to be registered with wj for at least one month and must have been active on the site to receive a payment. (this is to show that we are actually paying money to real users and not creating fake accounts ourselves.)

winners of the montly competition will be notified on the 30th of each month and will be able to withdraw funds on the 1st of each month. There is no waiting period for withdrawing winnings.

Desktop file managers are now available for download!

windows version:
download desktop file manager install exe

mac version:
download desktop file manager install pkg

features of our file manager:

Multi-threaded upload
http proxy support
upload/rename/delete files
copy folder contents (links and bb codes) to the clipboard.

ready to get started? click here to sign up! use the coupon code wj to get a free 1 month premium account! (valid for first 20 users)

please feel free to contact us at support@xerver.co or add us on kik messenger @ xerversupport should you require anything

thank you for taking the time to visit our thread and we would like to welcome all affiliates!

Dear users, we are pleased to announce that we have now launched our Pay Per View program.

You can now earn up to 55 EURO for every 10,000 views! Rates are exactly the same as the PPD program, file size limits are 10MB+ and we count complete and incomplete views. :)

Regards

Rory

@xerver
buddy PPV means, you guys add lot of popup's and ads..?
better you can count finished download like before, and one download per ip is enough for us, without ads/popup, if not possible atleast remove ads for PPS guys.

Suggestion :
1)
can you do like old megaupload done ..?
that is , once people enter captcha, you get download link in same place without page reload, so people feel little comfortable than moving to next page.

2)
checked the ads, they're from google, thing is google don't ban now they ban once your click crossed one pre limit, mostly during request of payout, this happens lot of time for filehosts, more and more examples are there.

so please create one "Disaster plan" if google banned means, what to do next..? i am not telling you google banned now, but this may happen or mayn't happen, so be beready with some other plan, we call as "Disaster plan".

as i am in server and hosting field, we have disaster plan, because some time server crash, then we already decided what to do if the server is crashed, so any support guy online can you do or fix by simple steps we already planned.

sorry for long post.

====
Offtopic:
already you're paying big money for useless tier 4 countries, that price is really high €3.2/1000 for country like india, bangladesh really not worth mate, max acceptable price is $1/1000, even all people know that, even downloaders also accept that.

Last edited:
perfect rates for ppv
but do you have embed code?

@xerver
buddy PPV means, you guys add lot of popup's and ads..?
better you can count finished download like before, and one download per ip is enough for us, without ads/popup, if not possible atleast remove ads for PPS guys.

Suggestion :
1)
can you do like old megaupload done ..?
that is , once people enter captcha, you get download link in same place without page reload, so people feel little comfortable than moving to next page.

2)
checked the ads, they're from google, thing is google don't ban now they ban once your click crossed one pre limit, mostly during request of payout, this happens lot of time for filehosts, more and more examples are there.

so please create one "Disaster plan" if google banned means, what to do next..? i am not telling you google banned now, but this may happen or mayn't happen, so be beready with some other plan, we call as "Disaster plan".

as i am in server and hosting field, we have disaster plan, because some time server crash, then we already decided what to do if the server is crashed, so any support guy online can you do or fix by simple steps we already planned.

sorry for long post.

====
Offtopic:
already you're paying big money for useless tier 4 countries, that price is really high €3.2/1000 for country like india, bangladesh really not worth mate, max acceptable price is $1/1000, even all people know that, even downloaders also accept that.

you are talking too much and respectless
they are human too
just give advice
dont cross the line (finger)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back