Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, not even 100 kb/s upload speed. Cant post without xerver, all 3 Hosts must be posted! -.-" Costs me much money the issues the last days, its not funny anymore :/

If its dont get better with Xerver (Change PPD Sytem, set then PPD down to 25€, speed problems....) I must kick it out. Not even 1€ per day... @UL I have 48€ today, and UL cheat !! ;)

Last edited:
Dear Users

Just to let you know we are working to resolve this issue.

Its 11PM here and the team are still working, we are busy installing new servers and adding more ports as I'm typing this message.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards

Rory

FTP not working, Upload speed is dead (1400kbs) from Netherlands!!!!

Upload speed: 1152 KB/Sec now :(

Last edited:
we changed ftp details.

FTP ::

hostname: ftp.xerver.co
Username : your xerver username
Password : your xerver Password
Port : 21

Due to this FTP server bay, you guys get a good speed, If you need any help means, dont hesitate to contact me :)
Happy Sharing.

@reddgar
using FTP ? or which method you're using mate ?

Offtopic:
few guys told me, they're getting slow upload speed in ZOOm , and mostly failing, but we not changed anything in our side, so may be the problem from zoom uploader.

Last edited:
@am1000
thanks for screenshot.

even i rechecked, all our servers have lot of space and network is not overloaded, but guys please add more data like your server location/hosting (send by PM) so i can check it.

Yeah, I Use Zoom. FTP is to slow (Not speed, but wait 5 minutes and copy the links....). I Have a 4 GBit Server at NForce, so the speed should be fullspeed, becuase Xerver is at NForce too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back