• WII

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Alright so im wondering when it comes to online gaming which console do you prefer <_< Xbox 360, PS3 or WII ?

19 comments
for single player experience i guess ill say PS3
but for online Experience then definetly XBOX 360 wins it all!

Wii is just for kids aged 1-4 :D

XBOX360. Can I haz Sony fanboiiz??!1111!!!?

The Wii has had great success (even bigger than the PS3 for I think a year or so. It was leading in sales.) But it's for a different type of user.

I have an wii and a ps3 and it depends on what kind of gamer you are I prefer both but can't vote for both

ps3 online for a few reasons
- add features almost monthly
- every feature 360 offers plus more is already on ps3
- free online
- adding $50/year to gain betas, and full games

It is going to be called psn plus, starting at the end of the month. The first month they are giving away wipeout hd which costs $20 (so almost half your pay back in the first month). Also giving away avatars, themes ect. Can't wait for plus.

- ps home which is improving daily. A large difference from when it was first introduced
- ps3 has a web browser

I could list more but id run out of text room causing me to break the rules and double post :D

ps3 online for a few reasons
- add features almost monthly
- every feature 360 offers plus more is already on ps3
- free online
- adding $50/year to gain betas, and full games

It is going to be called psn plus, starting at the end of the month. The first month they are giving away wipeout hd which costs $20 (so almost half your pay back in the first month). Also giving away avatars, themes ect. Can't wait for plus.

- ps home which is improving daily. A large difference from when it was first introduced
- ps3 has a web browser

I could list more but id run out of text room causing me to break the rules and double post :D

theres a reason why xbox live is not free right? you pay for better service.

For online play, X Box (Live).

For much versatile controls for the hardcore gamer, definitely PS3 + the added bonus of Blue-ray Playback capability in PS3 makes it an entertainment centre.

^ xbox is the real entertaiment :)
blueray is def a + on the PS3 but xbox has alot, Zune,last.fm,etc and a lot of new stuff coming out

I will be getting a sexbox, currently have a ps3. Only reason i am moving to the 360 is because all my friend IRL have it, but all my online friends have a ps3. So i will have both :D

^ PS3 lacks in alot of online stuff,

i have friends who play PS3 online but have both ps3 and xbox 360 online so they can talk through the xbox live chat party and play the ps3 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back