so let us talk about that , what do you think about "xbox & PS3"

- gameplay
- graphix game
- exclusive games

33 comments
I have both.

I prefer Playstation 3

As I preferred playstation 2 to xbox.

As I preferred playstation to dreamcast & n64.

The reason I prefer Playstation is because I like the controller and I think the GUI is nicer.

I don't think either is better than the other

yep me 2 . i prefer PS3 cuz its controller , but PS3 expensive than xbox
i dont want to but xbox cuz of its controller . i hate it :\

graphics: ps3 > xbox
lagtime (connection speed): ps3>xbox
free network: ps3>xbox (xbox 50 a year)
internet usage ability: ps3>xbox
convenience: ps3>xbox
controller feel: ps3< xbox

when you think about it all xbox has got is an amazing feeling controller.

well... also a few key games like halo est.

(i own a xbox, wish i had ps3 so this is in no way bias.)

I have both but I barely touch the PS3 because I prefer the XBOX 360
But I definitely take the PS2 over the regular XBOX

PS3 beats XBOX 360 in graphics, not always since some games look better on 360 than PS3 and vice versa.

A lot of people say OMG PSN is free so is better than XBOX LIVE... Well I prefer to pay for xbox live as XBOX LIVE's network is way better than PSN.

Both good consoles with up/downs but I prefer the 360

And exclusive games mehhh I really dont care about them since the games I play most are made for both consoles (Call Of Duty,Battlefield,etc)

the only exclusives I've played are Halo,Gears of war for 360

this view is for today: if you want a variety of games go for xbox but if you want depth,better graphics and total features go for the ps3.

my view in a year or two: close your eyes and go for the ps3 coz by then ps3 would have owned the market(i own it and its one of my best buys)

this view is for today: if you want a variety of games go for xbox but if you want depth,better graphics and total features go for the ps3.

my view in a year or two: close your eyes and go for the ps3 coz by then ps3 would have owned the market(i own it and its one of my best buys)

I dont know about PS3 owning the market but Wii has been owning the market since and XBOX is about to surpass that so we shall see. Nintendo will also release a Wii 2 before PS4 or XBOX 720 (w.e) so im sure when that happens maybe in the next 1-2 yrs, they will once again dominate

i do know :P dont get me wrong ive used and abused my 360, but my ps3 as just been collecting dust ever since i got it. untill the jailbreak dongles and CFW was released lol

altho ive never actually been able to flash my 360 :S maybe i just been doing it wrong lol

I have both
if u wat original games got for ps3
if u want pirated games go for xbox

sony's war with hackers isn't over unlike microsoft who just gave up.

+
xbox 360 controller is waaaaaaaay better for hardcore gamers as it's tough and big and feels more comfortable in the hand

I still like the PS3 for online (as it's free) but honestly payin for xbox live is worth it but u have to be careful when playing pirated games in XBL

I have both but I barely touch the PS3 because I prefer the XBOX 360
But I definitely take the PS2 over the regular XBOX

PS3 beats XBOX 360 in graphics, not always since some games look better on 360 than PS3 and vice versa.

A lot of people say OMG PSN is free so is better than XBOX LIVE... Well I prefer to pay for xbox live as XBOX LIVE's network is way better than PSN.

Both good consoles with up/downs but I prefer the 360

And exclusive games mehhh I really dont care about them since the games I play most are made for both consoles (Call Of Duty,Battlefield,etc)

the only exclusives I've played are Halo,Gears of war for 360

Plus we all know online gaming ins a treat in xbox 360 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back