X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@srfelipe: Thanks, the problem is resolved now there was a problem with the cleanup from the last user of that IP.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Just FYI. IP modifications (backend IP etc) will be put on hold for a few hours Im going to do some updates that should prevent the cleanup issue from happening in the future.

If you need an update urgently, reply here and Ill do it by hand. No running services will be affected by this.

1. IPs are sold out currently, we will be restocking in the coming weeks.
2. Editing the backend IP is working fine, ensure you are entering a valid backend IP and rememebering to click save.

Hi, working now, thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Bad gateway error on sweden node.

I used your services, but is not good. (Russian node)

The prices are good, but uptime is bad. For 5 hours, I noticed 20 minutes of downtime. Also, If you had not helped me here I would not use because I can't find on the site how to use, and the site don't have any contact form.

Sorry for my english.

Sweden node has been online all weekend, and still is. Same with russian (1 & 2). Contact form is this form. A ticket system is being written but as of yet this is the quickest method of contact (as we are still a wJunction based service).

We have 3rd party uptime monitoring monitoring all 3 nodes, nothing was reported either.

@Kamil: Bad Gateway signifies an error connecting to your server and is not an issue with our end. Most likely, overloaded server or firewall blocking connections on your server. If you contact me while it is happening I can tell you what is going on.

Im working on a connection debug tool at the moment to be included in the site.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

On an unrelated not, the much requested feature of low balence alerts has been added, you should receive alerts. You will receive notifications at $10, $5 and $0. I will work on a better system that takes into consideration plan cost and number of IPs in the future, so sorry if these intervals are not applicable for you. Emails are sent to the email address you registered with.

Since some people are making statements about uptime I have signed up to a new monitoring service which provides public statistical access.

http://www.siteuptime.com/stat.php?UserId=139391

Last edited:
I wanted to try your service and put money in my account a couple of hours ago. Still don't see it in dashboard, can you pls check ?

User : kinepolis

Hmm strange Im not sure why your payment didnt get processed. Maybe paypal have it under review and havent released the IPN (payment system) notification. Ill credit your account right away.

If you happen to send another payment please let me know, Ive set a debug flag on your account for additional payment debugging. im thinking it may have been due to the indian style currency format (XX,YY).

Standard DNS Propagation time is 12-48hrs.

I'm impressed, it's already done =)

Oops, now I suddenly see a "403 forbidden" Does that means the process is not complete yet or did I do something wrong (it's a wordpress blog)

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2012 at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 18th Apr 2012 at 10:17 PM ----------

PM send

Last edited:
Error: Fatal error: Call to a member function Compare() on a non-object in /var/www/x4b2/system/lib/CoreLib/Web/Session/Handler/UserSession.php on line 29

That means we are sold out currently. I have ordered more IPs howeaer I have been informed that they will take a while to arrive as they are coming from a new allocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back