X4B - DDoS Protection (EU / US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitIce

X4B Reverse Proxy Hosting protecting your privacy since 2010

diagram.png

What level of protection to you offer?
All of our services are based around offering best value for money. We clearly specify the limits of our services (after which a nullroute will be applied until the attack is stopped). The limits are more than enough to ward off all but the most dedicated attackers (or groups).

Which server do you recomend?
Choose the server closest to you. Either US1/US2 if your server is located the USA or RO1 if your server is located in Europe.

Datacenters
  • us.png
    Las Vegas DDOS 1, US [
    29.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    Las Vegas DDOS 2, US [
    8.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    Chicago DDOS 1, US [
    36.png
    uptime]
  • us.png
    Denver DDOS 1, US [
    39.png
    uptime]
  • ro.png
    Romania DDOS 1, RO (EU) [
    32.png
    uptime]

Plans
We offer two tiers of plans, one with a standard per month fee and a resource limit and another that you pay only for what you need as you need it.

Purchase and Signup
Ordering can be done from the prices page. We work on an account balance system, you must ensure your balance is above $0 at all times. Before making a purchase (either PAYG or a plan) you need to deposit funds. After the funds clear (instantaneous for balance) you can order your services. Setup should be almost instantaneous, if it is not contact support.

Features
Our full range of features from our reverse proxy system are available, including:
  • TCP / UDP Proxying (including Game servers)
  • SPDY support
  • SSL and GZIP
Warez linking or grey area activity not allowed.

Notifications
Should we need to notify you of any issues affecting our services we will update our twitter account. Depending on the issue we may also update our various forum threads, however do not rely on this.

Payment Methods
We support both PayPal and
payza.png
Payza
. We will not support any other methods in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
8 comments
My friend SplitIce has done a great job with this system. I abandoned my project because his system is truly better.

Using his service for a while now, works great :)

I'm interested in this, I'll make a payment soon. What's the best plan for 5gbps protection lol :3? Also, how often does this host ban client/admin IP's? DDoSDeflect does that and doesn't acknowledge they're doing it.. reason I'm moving off. Me and my clients have been banned on and off for DAYS, with no solution in the making.

Hi,

We do not have any 5Gbit offerings. I suggest you check or prices page as it lists our offerings for all locations (US East, Central, West and Europe IT, NL and RO) all with different offerings.

I don't see why you would have this issue unless you where hitting the servers with really high PPS counts or something, at-least with the filtering rules we use anyway. Although I am not familar with your situation as such.

Hi,

We do not have any 5Gbit offerings. I suggest you check or prices page as it lists our offerings for all locations (US East, Central, West and Europe IT, NL and RO) all with different offerings.

I don't see why you would have this issue unless you where hitting the servers with really high PPS counts or something, at-least with the filtering rules we use anyway. Although I am not familar with your situation as such.

Well, I went ahead and got the 500GB Large for $17/mo. I'll set it up on Tuesday and hopefully it all goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back