Status
Not open for further replies.

Hime

Please review our forum at-

http://www.dotnxt.com

We, the whole administration team would appreciate any kind of suggestion/s or feedback/s which may make us better in any kind of aspect.

Thanks & Regards
Hime
Team DotNXT

p.s. I am already on a dedicated server...lol...I will contact you solidnode, if I really need you :P

5 comments
Hey, I think the style is great because its unique but I think the logo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big, thats the only thing I dislike :)

Hey, I think the style is great because its unique but I think the logo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big, thats the only thing I dislike :)

The logo! Hmmm....but that is how the look is defined! I will change it for sure, but only when I feel to change the look at a whole...I guess your disappointment will vanish that time :P

Loving the skin, prehaps have a darker version as a option in UserCP for users to use?

Well, I myself thought of it, but the members of our forum never like the idea of a dark theme & they made me work on this one because it's not white. Lol, I must acknowledge that our members do lack the idea of warez & black, rather they prefer a more "family" like environment.

Still I will work on the theme within few weeks again...:)

With regards,
Hime

There are too many sections, the theme is unique to your site which is nice. Overall 8/10 there are things to be improved on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back