www.alertpayshop.info [ Trusted Or Not ] ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
yes i have used them ... i got my product but .. their prices are so high .. lolx ... they are counting 1$=70-71Rs ... and the real rate is 86.70Rs=1$ .... so u can assume how much they are charging ... if u buy a 4000rs product

so

on their site : 4000rs = around 56$

while the general rates would be

4000rs= around 46$ (So 10$ for 4000rs product + shipping charges are around 5$)

its better to withdraw your funds and buy stuff on cheap prices rather to waste money for nothing

is any pakistani member here who used alertpayshop.info service. i want to they are trusted guys or not ?

Hallo,

you can buy from us www.technodiscount24.com to very cheap prices. We have a big Warehouse in China and we are shipping directly from China to worldwide and also to Pakistan. We dont charge any shipping fee because we have Free Shipping for all items. You can buy with Alertpay or you can also pay with Moneybookers.

Here you can see a lot of Proofs on our Facebook Page from our Customers http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technodiscount24/172931492721440?sk=photos who have alreday recive the items and also you can find many video Proofs in Youtube.

Thank You

@ technodiscount24

i would have also bought from u guyz but the fact is u dont keep branded products ... I searched but i couldnt find anything decent that suits a general customer's needs ... More over i would suggest u to place more items like mobile brands (nokia,samsung,Sony etc) .. I feel the prices are much better than alertpayshop.info ... but the products are not original .. so therefore many people will not buy ... Im a customer :) i give my own opinion ... some might love those produtcs some might not ... so no harsh feelings :) ... Good Luck with your sales...

Yes we understand that many customers want to buy brand name products. But the fact is that the brand name items are in China so expensive as in another countrys that is why we are not selling brand name items. We also have very good Cell Phones who are China made but much cheaper that the Brand name items.
We will try our best in the near future to add brand name items to our Webshop.

Thank You

is any pakistani member here who used alertpayshop.info service. i want to they are trusted guys or not ?
bro you can search by yourself about this site i have seen a video on the youtube as well you just go on the youtube and write in search bar www.alertpayshop.info you will find a video
moreover on the home page of this site there is a heading named as important links and in this menu there is another heading named as recent shipments see them and search on google as well
i am giving you the link of their recent shipment page also
http://alertpayshop.info/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=22

the most amazing thing is that this site is keep on updating the products continuously

I have checked out lots of sites that accepted alertpay and many of them are now expired domains, so i wouldnt trust a .info domain.

The only site i have seen selling general gooods with alertpay and any good feedback is http://www.technodiscount24.com/ .

I think you would be better waiting for there pre-paid card to be released and using that to buy online

I think he Might have Bought it was the Popular one and All the rest Would have been Bought so he might have Decided to Buy .Info Domain so it doesnot mean that he's not trusted or what.

Alertpayshop.info Now has updated his stock and now have more products all major sites have left the Alertpay pay but these guys are still working since 2 years and soon Lr will be announced there
this site has now more members and more items to buy for more info visit www.alertpayshop.info
if anyone has any doubt about this site then ask here

thanks for the comment and guys now i have seen that these guys are updating the products on daily basis just click on the New products link and have all what they uploaded till yet moreover they have lot of promotions as well
www.alertpayshop.info according to me is the best one alertpayshop in pakistan which is providing a good service since 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back