Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotcom

I've got aroudn 78.21gbp (roughly 129usd) in my moneybookers account. Can someone trade me for paypal? Reason being, the moneyboookers account is open in uk and i live in us, needed to open a uk account to receive money from a payment owed since in mb you cant send money internationally to and from CERTAIN countries.

so someone in uk or somewhere opposite us please trade me either Liberty Reserve or Paypal for my MB money.

Verified and legit, you go first unless your trusted.
ALSO, im open to doing several small transactions instead of one large one, so if someone needs MB please come to me for it.

wcdot@yahoo.com PM ME BEFORE ADDING ME SO I KNOW WHO IS WHO

thanks
dot

5 comments
have you tried contacting them saying something like "i moved to the united states and no longer have the address in the uk, can you change it, etc"

A friend of mine had a problem like that with alert pay, and he just contacted support and they helped him change =)

have you tried contacting them saying something like "i moved to the united states and no longer have the address in the uk, can you change it, etc"

A friend of mine had a problem like that with alert pay, and he just contacted support and they helped him change =)

Sandin0 ye i would do that but i just opened the account yesterday and i verified it with a vcc so im not sure how great it would go. I say i moved just now. :p

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back