Status
Not open for further replies.

Benzoman

These skins may have been ported and/or converted from other sources. Please note Smoky is only charging for his work...If you want to find them and port them yourself you can do so.
Most are under $3-4 USD
And feel free to make offers...
PayPal only.
All styles can be converted for either version by Smoky
http://www.suppaddl.com/skins/index.php
http://www.suppaddl.com/skins/view.php?id=29

Please PM Smoky
I don't know anything about them myself besides what's posted in the examples. I'm just posting this hoping to help a mate out.

24 comments
I made the 1st Acidtech wcddlV1 skin, these look the same, its posted on warezcoders somewhere

I will update it to V2 for free if anyone wants

Ok then my offer of payment still is there if its made valid.

I think the theme is available for a few platforms, i am sure i have seen it used on phpbb.

Result: 141 Errors is too many errors for me too fix would take awhile.

It sounds a lot but when you fix a few things most of those errors will go away and are repeats of the same mistake caused by another....

And bear in mind i have added to mine, the actual theme will have less.

Anyway i will see what smoky replies, i was expecting to have to do it myself anyway its just a crappy and frustrating task.

All these skins are free..
Converted to work on WCDDL....

Converted, all you did was change image names and edit the css / html a bit.. If people can fix certain errors they should also be able to do the same. At least state that these were ripped.

No idea why you are arguing with me, i am just using one i did not make them or convert them....

But yeah i was to lazy to try so for me its helpful.

And infact i would not of even tried WCDDL v2 if not for smoky posting acidtech v2 skins for free, the rest of the free skins suck bad IMO.

I kinda see your point but some people (like me) are lazy and crap at html so its helpful, i mean he gave out tons for free anyway, i was just saying i would pay for a valid version of acidtech red. The version posted is not valid markup.

Work is work, based on a free skin or not.

$10-15, should really wait for smoky to say if he wants to do it or not though as its his thread. Would have to be valid on index and submit page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back